Product information: **B Grade** 870A Fuzion Power Edition (Socket AM3) DDR3 ATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Powered by MSI Fuzion Technology, MSI Fuzion Series MBs offer Non-Identical & Cross-Vender Multi-GPU Processing; which allows users to install any 2 different level and brand graphics cards in a single system. The technology can perform scalable rendering to deliver near-linear gaming performance by load-balancing graphics processing tasks.
- Support for AMD Phenom II X6/X4/X3/X2, Athlon II X4/X3/X2 and Sempron CPU
- HyperTransport 3.0 supporting speed up to 5200MT/s
- AMD 870 and SB850 Chipset
- Lucid LT22102 Chipset
* This chipset supports A-mode, N-mode and X-mode, X-mode can only work with Microsoft Windows 7
- 4x DDR3 1066/1333/1600* (OC) DRAM, 16GB Max
- 2x PCI Express 2.0 slots (X16, x16)
- 3x PCI EXpress x1 slots
- 1x PCI slot
- 6x SATA-III (6Gbps) ports support RAID 0, 1, 5 & 10 modes
- 1x USB 3.0 port
- 12x USB 2.0 ports (6x Internal, 6x Back Panel)
- 2x IEEE1394 Firewire ports (1x Internal, 1x Back Panel)
- Flexible Realtek 8-channel HD audio with jack sensing
- Gigabit LAN