+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** AE2712 Intel Core i3 3220 3.30GHz All In One System - Black - Windows 8 **TOUCHSCREE
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Windows 8 breaks the architecture by past Windows operating systems; whereas, it applies UI interface that based on the concept of Metro, which will allow users to interact with Windows 8 more instinctive and work more flexible even smoother. By Windows 8, the AE2712 could be the fantasy platform for the new mobile generation, connecting several kinds of device together, such as the PCs, mobile phones, and tablet. Under the same Windows 8 environment, people can seamlessly and effortlessly share data, pictures, and files without time and location limitation.
The Wind Top AE2712 is equipped with Intel's new 3rd Gen Core 22nm processor, increasing performance while reducing power consumption.
The Wind Top AE2712 boast high-stability and high-quality military class materials incorporated into the SFC, solid capacitors, and Hi-c Cap to maximize stability and power efficiency. These three key components have obtained MIL-STD-810G military certification and provide the convincing stability.
The Wind Top AE2712 incorporates the panel with projected-capacitance and supports up to 10-Point touch which is the most optimal for the use of Windows 8. Cooperated with Microsoft’s exclusive Windows 8 Style UI and many popular apps available at the Windows 8 Store, users can enjoy the extraordinary and superior performance of AE2712 with unlimitedly coming up apps.
MSI Wind Top AE2712 uses the Anti-GlareDisplay (optional) which greatly reduces the light reflection from the surface of the screen to ease our eyes and increase the clarity of the display.
For signal input, the exclusively developed MSI Instant Display Technology allows the screen to enter the “standby” mode when the All-in-One PC is turned on without the need to press the power button on the unit. The screen will be turned on immediately when a device is connected to the HDMI input port and if the AIO PC is also powered on, you can switch to the PC via the screen power button on the side panel. This technology saves even more power on the system.
MSI has introduced the latest and exclusively developed Smart Media link on the Wind Top AE2712. Using cloud technology, users can use their tablets, laptops, TVs that support DLNA, and mobile handsets on the same Wi-Fi and LAN network to play videos and music or display photos instantaneously via Smart Media link.
Through Hollywood grade THX TruStudio Pro™ surround sound technology, sound performance is enhanced to surround sound for pure, clear tone quality, extreme sound layering, and powerful vibrations. While users will be shocked at the amazing Full HD images, your ears will experience rich, layers of sound effects.
The Wind Top AE2712 has a comprehensive set of I/O expansion interfaces. The MSI Super Charger allows you to charge devices without turning on the AIO PC and the USB 3.0 port provides up to 10 times the data transfer rate of the previous generation, which helps you transfer large amounts of data or multimedia files quickly and more efficiently. (Note: The MSI Super Charger must be switched to ON when it is used for the first time.)
The MSI All-in-One PC was first in the industry to incorporate LED panels which save plenty of power. The LED panel alone uses around 30% less power than conventional CCFL panels. In addition, MSI's entire series of AIOs are certified by the US' Energy Star and meet the European Union's latest 2010 ErP directives for power consumption standards as well as RoHS environmental protection regulations. The panels also utilize non-toxic coating and over 80% of the packing materials which can be recycled. These and other facts show the effort that MSI has dedicated into protecting the environment. MSI's philosophy of reducing power consumption and carbon emissions is put into practice on commercial applications, bringing green technologies to a higher level.
• Concise, Solid, and Aesthetic Design
• 27-inch Edge-to-edge Frameless Screen
• Anti-Glare Display (Optional)
• The 3rd Gen Intel® Core ™ i3-3220 Dual-Core Processor
• MSI Military Class II features military class components
• 27-inch with Full HD 1080p resolution • LED backlight screen for superior contrast and precise color
• THX TruStudio PRO™
• MSI Instant Display Technology (HDMI-in) support the monitor mode
• USB 3.0 port x2 ( one Super Charger) and USB2.0 port x4
• Features MSI Super Charger technology for fast and power-off charging
• Smart Media Link: easy wireless transmission of images, videos,
music to other devices such as PCs, tablets, televisions, smart phones, etc.
• Supports VESA mount 100x100 & 200x100 (Wall Mounting Kit: optional)
• Built-in 802.11b/g/n + Bluetooth 4.0 Combo
• Built-in DVB-T TV tuner
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-3220 Processor (3M Cache, 3.30 GHz)
- OS: Windows 8
- Chipset: Intel® H61 Chipset
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 1333 / DDR3 SO-DIMM * 2 slots / Max. to 8GB
- Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 2500
- Panel Resolution: 27” LCD Panel LED Backlight (1920*1080 Full HD ) / 10 Point Touch
- Touch Panel: Optional
- HDD: 3.5'' SATAII 1TB 7200 RPM
- Optical Drive: Tray-in DVD Super Multi
- Audio: 2 x 3W with 5.1 channel speakers with THX® TruStudio Pro™
- LAN: 10/100/1000 x 1
- Wireless LAN: 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- Bluetooth: N/A
- USB 3.0 port: 2 (1 with Super Charger)
- USB 2.0 port: 4
- Card Reader: 3 in 1 (SD, MMC, MS)
- eSATA: N/A
- Webcam: 2M-pixel Full HD
- TV Tuner: Optional(PCI-E interface)
- Expansion Slot: Mini PCI-E 2x (1xWiFi)
- HDMI in: 1
- HDMI out: 1
- VGA in: N/A
- VGA out: N/A
- DVI-out: N/A
- COM Port: N/A
- Mic-in/Headphone-out: 1 /1
- Keyboard / Mouse: Wireless Keyboard / Mouse
- AC Adapter: 120W
- 3D Glasses: N/A
- Dimension(WxDxH): 672.23mm * 66mm * 482.9mm
- Net Weight: 14 kg
- Gross Weight: 17.8 kg