Product information: **B Grade** Big Bang-XPower Intel X58 (Socket 1366) Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Military Class Component
Military Class series products feature top components that offers users the best experience for its unparalleled quality, ultimate efficiency, and the cool & noiseless and safety for its unbeatable stability.
- Hi-c Cap on PWM
For a hardcore gamer, stability is the #1 criteria for choosing a gaming rig. The server-grade Hi-c Cap ensures a longer operation for gaming systems in an extreme condition and enhanced system stability
- Super Ferrite Choke on PWM
35°C Lower Temperature and 30% Higher Current Capacity providing 20% Power Efficiency Improvement and much better Overclocking Power Stability
- Quantum Wave™ Audio Processing
Big Bang gaming motherboard features Quantum Wave™ audio processing, combing THX TruStudio PRO with Creative EAX® ADVANCED HD™ 5.0 to deliver the most powerful and realistic gaming audio performance available from any motherboard.
- THX TruStudio PRO
Featuring THX TruStudio PRO created by THX, Quantum Wave™ can deliver the fullest audio experience for games, music and movies while remaining true to the source and intention of the artists who created it.
- EAX® ADVANCED HD™
EAX® stands for Environmental Audio eXtensions and is a programming interface that allows developers to access the special features of Sound Blaster® cards. Compared to the previous generations, the latest EAX 5.0 allows users to have more realistic and incredibly immersive audio to games!
- OC Genie: Auto OC to boost performance in 1 sec
Push to overclock in 1 second - MSI’s original invention, a fully automatic, smart overclocking chip. It will automatically detect the optimal settings for your individual system
- MSI Superpipe Technology
60% thicker than traditional heatpipe makes it the thickest heatpipe used on mainboard. 50°C lower temperature than traditional heatpipe technology!
- Supports newest USB 3.0 & SATA 6Gb/s
Revolutionary SuperSpeed USB 3.0, 10x faster than USB 2.0 Support next-generation SATAIII, up to 6Gbps bandwidth. Double the data transfer rate of SATAII (3Gbps)
- Supports Intel® i7 based processors in LGA1366 package.
- Intel X58 Chipset
- Supports QPI up to 25.6 GB/s
- Supports six unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333*/1600*/1800*/2000*/2133* (OC) DRAM, 24GB Max
- 6 PCI Express 2.0 slots
PCI_E2 & PCI_E5 support up to PCIE x16 speed
PCI_E4 & PCI_E6 support up to PCIE x8 speed
PCI_E3 & PCI_E7 support up to PCIE x4 speed
- 1 PCI Express 1.1 x1 slot
- 6 SATAII ports (SATA1~SATA6) by ICH10R with RAID 0/1/5/10
- 2 SATAIII ports (SATA7~SATA8) by Marvell® 88SE9128 with RAID 0/1
- Supports one eSATA & one eSATA / USB 2.0 combo port
- 7.1 channel HD QuantumWave Audio card supporting Creative EAX Advanced HD 5.0, Creative Alchemy and THX Trustudio Pro
- Dual Gigabit LAN
- 2 Firewire Ports - 2 USB 3.0 Ports
- 9 USB 2.0 Ports