+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** G41M-P28 Intel G41 (Socket 775) DDR3 Micro-ATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Supports Intel® Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Duo based processors in LGA775 package.
- Supports Intel® Yorkfield, Wolfdale in the LGA775 package.
- Supports Intel® next generation 45nm multi-core processors
- Supports FSB 1333/1066/800 MHz.
- Supports VRD 11.1 standard.
- Supports FMB 05a@95W
- Intel® G41 Chipset
- Supports FSB 800/1066/1333 MHz. - Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (Intel® GMA X4500) - Supports Microsoft® DirectX 10
Intel® ICH7 Chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 8 ports.
- 4 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- 1 channel Ultra ATA 100 bus master IDE controller.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
- Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 800/1066/1333* (OC) DRAM, 8GB Max
- One PCI Express x16 slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V1.0 compliant).
- Two 32-bit v2.3 master PCI bus slots.
- Support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface.
- One Ultra DMA 66/100 IDE controller integrated in Intel® ICH7
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
SATAII controller integrated in ICH7 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAII ports by ICH7
Audio - Chipset integrated by VIA® VT1708S
- Flexible 7.1-channel audio
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 spec
- Supports PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Atheros AR8131M
- Now with Three Year Warranty