+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce 9800 GTX OC 512MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- GeForce 9800 GTX core running at 700MHz
- Shader Clock Speed of 1750MHz
- 512MB GDDR3 Memory running at 2200MHz
- 256-Bit Memory Interface
- 128 Stream Processors
- Shader Model 4.0
- Full-throttle gaming at extreme HD resolutions and support for 3-way NVIDIAR SLIR mode
- Full MicrosoftR DirectXR 10, Shader Model 4.0 and PCI ExpressR 2.0 support
- Nvidia Pure Video Technology
- Dedicated Video processors free the GPU Shaders to run 3D applications
- Dual dual-link DVI supports two 2560 x 1600 resolution displays
- HDCP Enabled!!
- SLI ready – Upto 2x the performance of a single GPU (Available on with future driver release)
- True High Dynamic Range Rendering Support – Based on Open EXR technology
- World's first unified architecture supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10
- Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista™
Note: This card is 275mm in length so make sure it fits in your case! Also the cards require PCI-E x16 slots, they will not function in a x8 slot so for SLi you need dual x16 mainboard. Finally 500W minimum for PSU and 600W+ is recommended.