+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce GTX 470 Twin Frozr II 1280MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Twin Frozr II Thermal Design - Reduces Heat by 16C and Noise by 21.5dB
- Dual 8CM PWM Fans : Air flow from dual fans can cool down GPU/Memory/Power Module at once.
- Five heat pipes with SuperPipe Technology
- Nickel-plated Copper Base : Large size of Copper Base can dissipate the heat of GPU faster.
Military Class Components
- Hi-C Cap provides more precise GPU voltage.
- SSC (Solid State Chock) has No Buzz noise and higher current for better overclocking ability.
- All Solid CAP for longer lifespan.
Over voltage function of GPU
- Supports over voltage function of GPU by Afterburner, and performance can be up to 15%!
PhysX & 3DVision Surround technology
- Support PhysX technology effects for realist physics effect.
- Support 3DVision Surround technology to provide 3 monitor output simultaneously and real 3D image experience. (3D Vision surround for 3 monitors require 2 cards running in SLI mode to work. Need to work with 3D monitor and 3D glass.)
- Voltage Tweak Technology
- Twin FrozR II 5 Heatpipe Dual Fan SILENT Cooler
- Extreme OC Potential (Voltage tweak, Military capacitors, uprated cooling)
- Core Clock: 607MHz
- Memory: 1280MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 3348MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 320-Bit
- Processing Cores: 448
- Shader Clock: 1215MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x Mini-HDMI 1.3a (Includes HDMI & VGA Adapters)
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 3.1 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled