+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce GTX 560Ti Hawk 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- The special blade design generates 20% more airflow covering wider area for the better heat dissipation.
- 17c cooler than reference design.
- World's first GTX 560 Ti graphics card supporting voltage adjustment of GPU/Memory/PLL.
- The performance can be boosted 31% up!!
- 8+1 Phase PWM design provides double current output power to GPU for better overclocking power capability.Military Class II Components
- SFC (Super Ferrite Choke) has higher current for better overclocking ability.
- Hi-C CAP for GPU provides more precise voltage.
- All Solid CAPs have longer lifespan.
- Core Clock: 950MHz
- Memory: 1024MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 4200MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 384
- Shader Clock: 1645MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x HDMI 1.4a (Includes HDMI & VGA Adapters)
- SLI Ready
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Warranty: 3 years