+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce GTX 580 Twin FrozR II 1536MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Nickel-plated Copper Base: Large size of Copper Base can dissipate the heat of GPU faster.
Dual 8CM PWM Fans: Dual fans provide double air flow. Air flow from dual fans can cool down whole module at once.
Five heat pipes with SuperPipe Technology: Five heat pipes can provide faster heat dissipation.
Form-in-one heat sink: Form-in-one heat sink covers the memory and power module
19ºC cooler and 8.4dB quieter compared to reference design
- Core Clock: 772MHz (Fermi GF110)
- 64 TMUs (GTX 480 had 60 TMUs)
- Innovative thermal design: Vapour Chamber (Quieter than previous generation)
- Memory: 1536MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 4008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 384-Bit
- Processing Cores: 512
- Shader Clock: 1544MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express 2.0
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I & 1x Mini-HDMI 1.4a (Includes HDMI & VGA Adapters)
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption compared to GTX 480, only 244 watts
- Warranty: 3 Years