Product information: **B Grade** GeForce GTX 670 OC 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card - £30 Cashback
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Innovative new GeForce architecture-designed to deliver faster, more power-efficient performance
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game
- The power to turn on lightning-fast antialiasing in a huge variety of games, automatically, with NVIDIA FXAA
- Support for new temporal antialiasing (TXAA) technique that delivers the ultimate combination of image quality and performance.
- The power of 3-way NVIDIA SLI® technology
- Ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability
- NVIDIA® Surround™ multi-monitor gaming on a single GPU (three gaming monitors plus one accessory display)
- Supercharged NVIDIA PhysX® and NVIDIA 3D Vision® performance
- Core Clock: 965MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1045MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1344
- Shader Clock: 1930MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 170 watts at stock speed)
- 2x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Warranty: 3 Years
The customer claims the Cash back directly from MSI UK by using the registration form in the link below:
Claims must be submitted within 14 days of purchase date
All claims must be received by or prior to 15th September 2013 to qualify.
Claims must be completed via online application form then printed out after completed and mailed in together with:
1) original or a photocopy of receipt as proof of purchase
2) cut out S/N serial number from product box
Mail to: MSI UK Ltd, Regus Offices (5th Floor) Hype park Hayes 3, 11 Millington Road Hayes UB34AZ.