Product information: **B Grade** GeForce GTX 670 Twin Frozr Power Edition 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The GTX670 Power Edition features the industry-leading Twin Frozr IV thermal design. With 8mm SuperPipes soldered to an all-copper, nickle-plated base, twin 80mm Propeller Blade fans, and a high density heat fin stack, the GTX670 Power Edition is up to 16C cooler than a competing design.
It also features Dust Removal Technology, which spins the fans in full reverse for 30 seconds at system start to minimize dust buildup and ensure optimal thermal performance. The GTX670 Power Edition also features a full-length heatsink that cover the front of the PCB, cooling and protecting critical components on the graphics card while preventing PCB flex.
The GTX670 Power Edition features a robust 6+1 phase PWM design that delivers 25% more current to the GPU versus the reference design for maximum performance and stability. This enhanced allows for better GPU Boost performance under load, and provides maximum power delivery and stability for gaming and overclocking.
MSI's Military Class III components meet a more stringent testing standard than industry-wide electronic components.
Utilizing the US DoD MIL-STD-810G testing protocol, Military Class III components are rated to run under the most strenuous conditions to meet the highest levels of performance.
These components include: Hi-C CAP -- Low profile tantalum core capacitors, more than 10 times the lifespan of traditional capacitors with 15 times less power leakage Solid State Choke (SSC) -- Pure iron core choke with high working current, designed for overclocking All-Solid CAP -- Nickle-plated cover for longer endurance, up to 10 years lifespan under full electrical loads
- Innovative GPU Boost, NVIDIA PhysX, NVIDIA 3D Surround technology
- 3-way SLI, DirectX 11.1, PCI Express 3.0>/li>
- Twin Frozr IV Thermal Solution with Dust Removal Technology
- Enhanced PWM Design for increased GPU Boost headroom
- Full overclocking and monitoring via MSI Afterburner software suite
- Military Class III component design for maximum performance and power efficiency
- Core Clock: 915MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 980MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1344
- Shader Clock: 1830MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 170 watts at stock speed)
- 2x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- With FREE Splintercell Blacklist PC Game
- Warranty: 3 Years