+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce GTX 680 OC Twin Frozr 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Immerse yourself in an ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements like NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync. It’s a fast, seamless way to adjust VSync to your current frame rates for maximum playability.
- Innovative new GeForce architecture, designed to deliver faster, more power-efficient performance
- NVIDIA GPU Boost technology that dynamically maximizes clock speeds to push performance to new levels and bring out the best in every game
- The power to turn on lightning-fast anti-aliasing in a huge variety of games, automatically, with NVIDIA FXAA
- The power of 3-way NVIDIA SLI® technology
- Ultra-smooth gaming experience with exciting new NVIDIA technology advancements
- NVIDIA Adaptive Vertical Sync adjusts VSync to current frame rates for maximum playability
- NVIDIA 3D Vision® Surround multi-monitor gaming on a single GPU (three gaming monitors plus one accessory display) - for the first time ever
- Supercharged NVIDIA PhysX® and NVIDIA 3D Vision® performance
- New 28nm process means cooler, quieter and far superior overclocking potential than previous generation graphics cards
- Propeller Blade Technology generates 20% more airflow than traditional fan design
- Dual 8 PWM fans with SuperPipe technology provide better heat dissipation.
- 22c cooler and 10.2 dB quieter than reference design!!
- Core Clock: 1058MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1124MHz
- Innovative thermal design: Vapour Chamber (Quieter & Cooler than previous generation)
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1536
- Shader Clock: 2012MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 195 watts at stock speed)
- 2x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Card Dimensions: 270*111.15*38.75 mm
- Warranty: 3 Years