Product information: **B Grade** GeForce GTX 760 Hawk 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
GeForce® GTX 760 is the new weapon of choice for gamers—a powerful graphics card that gives you fast, smooth, quiet performance in all your favorite titles. It’s packed with next-gen technology innovations, engineering, and features that let you crank up the settings and resolutions in graphics-intensive games like Splinter Cell: Blacklist.
Take hyper-realistic gameplay to a whole new level with NVIDIA GPU Boost 2.0 for max clock speeds, PhysX® and TXAA™ for great graphics, and NVIDIA® SHIELD™ compatibility for incredible portable gaming. Plus, instantly access the latest game-ready drivers automatically—the day a game launches—and optimize settings with one click using GeForce Experience™. Even auto-record all your greatest gaming moments with NVIDIA ShadowPlay.
This is serious equipment for the serious gamer.
- Powered by GeForce GTX 760 with NVIDIA GeForce Experience™
- Twin BIOS & Enhanced Power release overall overclocking potential on GTX 760.
- Advanced Thermal Design provides 10c cooler and 16.48dB quieter than ref. cooler
- Military Class Components certificated by MIL-STD-810G for the best quality and stability
- OC Kits are the must-have tools for extreme overclockers
- Core Clock: 1111MHz (GK104)
- Core Boost Clock: 1176MHz
- Memory: 2048MB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 6008MHz (Effective)
- Memory Interface: 256-Bit
- Processing Cores: 1152
- Shader Clock: 2116MHz
- Bus Type: PCI-Express GEN 3.0 (Backwards compatible)
- Display Connectors: 2x Dual-Link DVI-I, 1x HDMI 1.4a & 1x Displayport
- SLI Ready (Upto 3-Way SLI Supported)
- HDCP Capable
- DirectX 11 Support
- OpenGL 4.0 Support
- PhysX Enabled
- CUDA Enabled
- 3D Vision Enabled
- NVIDIA Surround Enabled
- Lower power consumption (Maximum consumption 170 watts at stock speed)
- 1x 8-pin & 1x 6-Pin PCI-E Connectors required
- Warranty: 3 Years