Product information: **B Grade** H81M-E34 Intel H81 (Socket 1150) DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Supports DDR3-1600 Memory
- USB 3.0 + SATA 6Gb/s
- Military Class 4: Top Quality & Stability
- Military Class Essentials: Total Protection for Military Class Motherboards
- OC Genie 4: Overclock in 1 Second
- Click BIOS 4: Easily Fine-tune Your System
- 4K UHD Support: Ultra-high Definition Visual Experience
- Command Center: Control & Customize Your PC Settings
- Fast Boot: Quickly Boot Up & Enter OS in A Few Seconds
- M-Flash: Simply Update & Backup Your BIOS
- Live Update 5: Easily Update The Latest BIOS & Drivers
• 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1150 socket
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® H81 Express
• Support two DDR3 DIMMs 1066/1333/1600 MHz, up to 16GB Max
- Supports Dual-Channel mode
- Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
• 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slot
• 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slot
• SATAIII controller integrated in Intel® H81 chipset
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports two SATAIII ports (SATA1~2) by H81
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel® H81 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports two SATAII ports (SATA3~4) by H81
• Intel H81 Express Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.0 ports on the back panel (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB connectors*)
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors*)
• Chip integrated by Realtek® ALC887
• Supports Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 by Realtek® RTL8111G
Originally sold at £32.49+VAT