+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** HD 7770 Power Edition Transthermal OC 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Power Edition Architecture
- Triple Overvoltage: Adjustable GPU, Memory and VDDCI via Afterburner to unleash the potential of the graphics card
- Enhanced PWM Design: more phases provide higher overclocking capability and better stability at peak load
TransThermal Flexible Layout Cooler with Dust Removal technology
- Dust Removal technology: keep out dust for optimal cooling performance.
- Double Airflow Mode: offer higher air pressure and enhances the heat dissipation capacity.
- Dual Fan Mode: provides a bigger dissipation area and cools the components on the PCB more efficiently.
Military Class III Components
- Components meet US Military Standard MIL-STD-810G to ensure the best stability and quality
- Hi-C Caps, SFC and Solid caps are the most reliable and efficient components available
MSI Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- MSI's exclusive overclocking software
- Built-in Kombustor stability test software
- Built-in real-time video capture software
Graphics Engine ATI Radeon HD 7770
Interface PCI Express x16 3.0
Memory Type GDDR5
Memory Size(MB) 1024
Memory Interface 128 bits
Core Clock Speed(MHz) 1100
Memory Clock Speed(MHz) 4500
DVI Output 1
HDCP Support Y
HDMI Support Y
Dual-link DVI Y
Display Output (Max Resolution) 2560x1600
DirectX Version Support 11
OpenGL Version Support 4.2
CrossFire Support Y
- All Orders placed on the 25th October 2012 and after shall recieve FREE copies of FARCRY3 PC Game along with 20% off the latest Medal of Honor WarFighter. This bundle is worth in the region of £50 and is completely FREE (Subject to availability) - You will recieve your gamecode from 2nd November onwards in the email address you provided when placing your order!