**B Grade** K9A Platinum Crossfire (Socket AM2) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Based on the ATi RADEON Xpress3200(RD580) Crossfire Dual-GPU chipset architecture, the MSI K9A Platinum motherboard delivers unmatched graphics performance and offers gamers tons of advanced features that will help boost up their performance to the next level. The CrossFire is ATI's alternative to NVIDIA's SLI Dual-GPU system. ATi's CrossFire solution fundamentally does the sam e thing as SLI. Users can have another choice to have different platform with ATI dual graphics card solution. With the full speed of dual PCI-E x16 bandwidth, the graphic cards while CrossFire uses the PCI Express bus allowing a bit a more flexibility and improving the performance doubled for gamer.
- ATI RD580 Xpress3200 chipset
- Supports AMD Socket AM2, Athlon64 FX/X2 and Sempron processors
- 2 PCI-E x16 full speed slots for CrossFire mode and dual VGA
- 4 dual channel DIMMs DDRII 533/667/800 up to 8GB
- Dual LAN 10/100/1000 and FireWire
- 8-channel High Definition Audio
- Supports 4 SATAII, storage and data transfer up to 3.0GB/sec
- SATA 1~6 supports RAID 0/1/0+1,5
- 2 PCI-E x16, 2 PCI-E x1, 3 PCI slots
- 10x USB 2.0, 2x IEEE1394
- Dual CoreCell with D.O.T. Express
- Silent Heatsink design
More links for "**B Grade** K9A Platinum Crossfire (Socket AM2) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard"