+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** K9A2 Platinum AMD 790FX (Socket AM2) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
MSI's latest K9A2 Platinum utilizes the latest AMD 790FX chipset, supporting the new generation Socket AM2+ with dual channel DDR2 800/1066. In addition to being the most future-proof platform currently available, the K9A2 Platinum is ready to fully support features such as the new Quad Core Phenom processors which comes with HyperTransport 3.0, a great improvement in the internal bandwidth, MSI unique technology Dual CoreCell™ with software control Dual CoreCenter, Quad VGA CrossFire, HD 7.1 channel Sound and new Circu-Pipe solution.
- AMD® Phenom/Athlon/Sempron in the Socket AM2+ package.
- HyperTransport 3.0 supporting speed up to 2600MHz
- AMD® 790FX and SB600 Chipset
- Supports Dual DDR II 533/667/800/1066
- 2x PCI Express x16 slots (supports CrossFire Technology)
- 2x PCI Express x16 slots with x8 operations (supports CrossFire Technology)
- When 4x PCI Express x16 slots are all installed, the PCIE x 16 lanes will auto arrange form x16/ x0/ x16/ x0 to x8/ x8/ x8/ x8
- 1x PCI Express x1 slots
- 2x PCI slots, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface.
- 4x SATA II (1~4) ports by AMD® SB600 (RAID 0, 1 and 0+1)
- 2x SATA II (5~6) ports by Promise® T3, support SAS ready devices, for storage devices only (RAID 0, 1 and 0+1)
- 2x eSATA ports by Promise® T3, for storage devices only
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Realtek PCI-E GbLAN controller 8111B