Product information: **B Grade** P55-GD80 Intel P55 (Socket 1156) DDR3 Motherboard
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty, promotional items or game codes listed in the description or product images should be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Intel brand new computing architecture based on the innovation of micro-architecture transforms 3-chip solutions to a 2-chip platform. The next generation Intel Core i7/ Core i5 processors with LGA1156 package integrate graphics and memory controller to support dual channel DDR3 memory. Supporting Intel Turbo Boost technology and Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel® Core i7/ Core i5 processors provide the overwhelming performance with optimized power efficiency. Intel Core i7/ Core i5 processors feature the memory controller integrated directly into the processor die, rather than as part of the Northbridge as in previous generations, allowing for faster memory performance.
- CPU: Intel Core i7/Core i5 Processors (Socket LGA1156)
- Chipset: Intel P55 Express
- Memory: 4x DDR3 DIMM 2133(OC) / 1600 / 1333 / 1066 MHz (Max. 16GB) / Dual Channel / Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
- Expasion slots: 3x PCIe 2.0 x16 Slots, 2x PCIe x1 Slots & 2x PCI Slots (Supports ATI CrossFireX & NVIDIA SLI Technology)
- Storage: 1x Ultra DMA 133/100/66, 8x SATA 3Gb/s (RAID 0, 1, 5 and 10) & 1x eSATA 3Gb/s
- LAN: 2 x 10/100/1000
- Audio: 6+Coaxial SPDIF/Optical SPDIF
- 1x IEEE 1394a
- 8x USB 2.0
- 1x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1x PS/2 Mouse
- 1x S/PDIF Out (Optical)
- 1x S/PDIF Out (Coaxial)
- 12+2 Phase Power Design
More links for "**B Grade** P55-GD80 Intel P55 (Socket 1156) DDR3 Motherboard"