+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** P67A-GD55 Intel P67 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard - (Sandybridge)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- HI-C Capacitor - More Stable Tantalum Core, Higher reliability and Longer Lifespan
- Super Ferrite Choke - 30% Higher Current Capacity, whistle-free design
- Solid Capacitor - 10 Year Ultra-Long Lifetime, low ESR
OC Genie 2
- Intelligent detect hardware settings
- Automatically overclock CPU and Memory in 1 second
- Increase CPU speed up to 4.GHz
- New UEFI BIOS with graphical menu
- User Friendly Mouse or Keyboard Controlled Interface
- Multi-language support
- Intel LGA1155 Socket
- Intel 2nd Generation Core i7/i5/i3 & Pentium/Celeron Support
- 4x DIMMs with support for DDR3 1133/1066 up to 16GB MAX
- 2x PCI-Express x16 Slot
- ATI Crossfire and Nvidia SLI Support
- 3x PCI-Express x1 Slots
- 2x PCI Slots
- 4x SATA 3Gb/s ports with RAID
- 2x SATA 6Gb/s ports with RAID
- 4x USB 3.0 ports
- 10x USB 2.0 ports
- 2x IEEE 1394 Fire
- 8 Channel HD Audio with THX TruStudio Pro
- Gigabit LAN
- Potential Sandybridge issue:
- In some cases, motherboards featuring the 6 Series Chipset (P67 & H67) that have Sata devices connected to ports 2-5 could potentially degrade over time.
- Motherboards with devices connected to Ports 0 & 1 remain unaffected or using the 6Gb/s ports.
- Please note if your board is affected by the above issues, your statutory rights remain to RMA the board.
- Tests have found that under 5% of boards are affected.
- PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO POTENTIAL ISSUE TO SANDYBRIDGE PROCESSORS