Product information: **B Grade** P7N Diamond nForce 780i SLi (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard with Free Crea
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The all capacitors on these two motherboards are high-quality solid capacitors that are made in Japan. These capacitors with low impedance and high ripple current and other characteristics provide better filtering effect. To further highlight P7N Diamond products, the PWM capacitors on this motherboard are based on POSCAP. POSCAP (Polymerized Organic Semiconductor Capacitor) is a high grade product recently developed by Sanyo. The look of POSCAP is similar to Tantalum capacitor which is used on motherboards in the past. But it has better ripple current and dissipation factor characteristic. The impedance values of general capacitor will differ due to the operating frequency change. The most commendable of POSCAP is that in all kinds of operating frequencies, this product can maintain low impedance characteristics. So, POSCAP is suitable for motherboards with high-frequency switching power supply.
P7N series motherboards are Intel 45nm processor and 3-way SLI ready. The 45nm Quad Core CPU support brings more benefits to multimedia and multitasking by enhancing the performance and reducing the waiting time for any kind of applications. It provides extremely high definition audio/video stream editing and offers higher performance on 3D gaming and professional graphic rendering.
- Nvidia 780i SLI Chipset Based
- Supports Intel Core 2 Extreme/Quad/Duo Processors with FSB 1333MHz
- Supports Dual Ch. DDR2-1066/800/667
- POSCAP equipped on PWM
- New Circu-Pipe equipped
- Four PCI Express x16 slots
- PCIE_1 and PCIE_4 support PCIE 2.0 x 16 mode.
- PCIE_5 supports PCIE 1.0 x 16 mode.
- PCIE_6 supports PCIE 1.0 x 8 mode.
- supports SLI technology.
- Two PCI Express x1 slots
- One 32-bit v2.3 Master PCI bus slot (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface)
- Two IDE controllers (IDE1 by NVIDIA® nForce570i SLI, IDE2 byJMB363
- Can connect up to 4 IDE devices.
- nForce 570i SLI supports 6 SATA II ports
- 2 x eSATA port by JMicron JMB363
- 6 SATA ports support RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 or JBOD is supported
- Creative® SB X-Fi Xtreme H/W Audio Card (MS-4132)
- 24-bit / 96KHz audio quality
- 100dB SNR clarity
- Up to 7.1ch EAX 5.0 Surround Sound
***Previously sold for £179.99+VAT!***