Product information: **B Grade** P7N Zilent nForce 750i SLi (Socket 775) PCI-Express DDR2 Motherboard with Zalman CPU
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The use of selected high-grade components is the common characteristic of the P7N series motherboards. Although the two motherboards have different market segments, they both come with MSIs exclusive Circu-Pipe design. Circu-pipe can effectively reduce the high temperature from the chipset and MOSFET. This design improves the system stability and product life. Processor power supply of P7N series motherboards are base on four phases PWM IC and through MSIs exclusive dual channel design, it can reach more than eight phase power quality and increase the efficiency of power conversion. This not only allows power supply to become more stable, but also reduces the heat produced, especially during huge overclocking
- Supports Socket 775 for Intel® Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Quad, Core 2 Duo, P4, P4EE, Pentium D, Pentium XE processors.
- Supports FSB 1333/1066/800/533MHz.
- Supports EIST technology.
- Supports Intel® Hyper-Threading technology
- Chipset Type NVIDIA® nForce 750i SLI (C72P) Chipset
- NVIDIA® nForce 430i (MCP51) Chipset
- nForce 430i supports 4 SATA II ports (SATA 1 to 4). RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 or JBOD is supported
- 2 eSATA port by JMicron JMB363 (back panel, optional) RAID 0/1 mode
- Dual Channel DDR2 533/667/800/1066 MHz
- Three PCI Express x16 slots
- supports SLI technology.
- Two 32-bit v2.3 Master PCI bus slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface)
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Supports 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek® RTL8211BL
- IEEE1394 Firewire Firewire VIA® VT 6308P chipset
- Zalman Aero Flower CPU Cooler