+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** X299 SLI Plus (Socket 2066) Intel X299 ATX (MB-326-MS)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
|CPU|| o Supports Intel® Core™ X-Series Processor Family for LGA2066 Socket
* This function will be supported depend on the CPU.
|Chipset||o Intel® X299 Chipset|
|Memory|| o 8 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB
- X-series processor support DDR4 4266+(OC)/ 4133(OC)/ 4000(OC)/ 3866 (OC)/ 3733(OC)/ 3600(OC)/ 3466(OC)/ 3400(OC)/ 3333(OC)/ 3300(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz*
o Quad channel memory architecture with the CPU that supports up to 4-channels DDR4**
o Dual channel memory architecture with the CPU that supports up to 2-channels DDR4**
o Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* For the latest information about memory, please visit http://www.msi.com
** Please refer the DIMM Slots section for more details.
|Multi-GPU Support|| o Supports NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
o Supports AMD® CrossFire™ Technology
|PCI Slots|| o 4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots
- Support x16/x16/x8 mode with the 44-lane CPU.*
- Support x16/x8/x4 modes with the 28-lane CPU.*
- Support x8/x8/x0, x8/x4/x4 modes with the 16-lane CPU.*
o 2 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
|Storage|| o Intel® X299 Chipset
o 8 x SATA 6Gb/s ports*
o 2 x M.2 slot (Key M)
- Supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s
- M2_1 slot supports 2242/ 2260 /2280 storage devices
- M2_2 slot supports 2242/ 2260 /2280/ 22110 storage devices
- Supports Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready for all M.2 slots
o 1 x U.2 port ***
- Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe storage
o Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology for Intel Core™ processors
* M.2 slots and SATA ports share the same bandwidth. Please refer to user manual for U.2, M.2 & SATA combination table.
** Please refer to user manual for Intel® Optane™ Memory Configuration.
*** PCI_E2 shares bandwidth with U2_1. If you install a PCE_E2 device, the U2_1 will be disabled.
**** The functions will be supported depend on the CPU.
o Intel® X299 Chipset
- Supports RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
- Supports RAID 0 and RAID1 for M.2 PCIe storage devices*
* M.2 PCIe RAID volume can be created with M.2/Optane Genie. Please refer to user manual for Creating a M.2 PCIe SSD RAID with M.2/Optane Genie.
|USB|| o ASMedia® ASM3142 Chipset
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) ports (1 Type-A port and 1 Type-C port on the back panel, 1 Type-C port available through the internal USB connector)
o ASMedia® ASM1074 Chipset
- 3 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports on the back panel
o Intel® X299 Chipset
- 5 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (1 Type-A port on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
- 8 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (4 Type-A ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
|Audio|| o Realtek® ALC1220 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
|LAN|| o 1 x Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN controller
o 1 x Intel® I211 Gigabit LAN controller
|Form Factor|| o 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.3 cm)
o ATX Form Factor
|Warranty||Three Year Manufacturer Warranty|