+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** X99A XPower Gaming Titanium Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 EATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Supports New Intel® Core™ i7 processors Extreme Edition in LGA 2011-3 socket
- Supports Quad Channel DDR4-3400+(OC) Memory
- DDR4 Boost: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost
- Support lntel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0.
- USB 3.1 Gen2 2X FASTER: USB 3.1 Gen2 offers performance twice as fast as a regular USB 3.0 connection
- Turbo M.2 32Gb/s + Turbo U.2 32Gb/s + USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A+C + SATA 6Gb/s
- GAMING LAN with LAN Protect, powered by Intel®: The best online gaming experience with lowest latency
- Audio Boost 3: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Nahimic Audio Enhancer: Immersive sound quality that pushes the limits of reality
- Game Boost: This one goes up to eleven; 8 levels of easy overclocking
- GAMING Hotkey: Assign macros, launch your favorite games or do real-time overclocking using a single button
- Designed for overclocking: with OC Essentials and OC Engine
- XSplit Gamecaster v2.5: 1 year free premium license to show off your skills and achievements to the world
- SteelSeries Certified: Optimized for SteelSeries gaming gear
- Military Class 5: The latest evolution in high quality components featuring the brand new Titanium Chokes
- MULTI-GPU with Steel Armor: Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports 4-Way NVIDIA SLI™ & AMD Crossfire™
- Click BIOS 5: Award-winning brand new Click BIOS 5 with high resolution scalable font
- BIOS Flashback+: Easy BIOS recovery without the need of a CPU, memory and VGA card
- GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on- and offline game testing by eSports players for the best gaming experience
- USB Speed Up: for up to 30% performance improvement on USB devices
|CPU|| Intel® Core™ i7 X-Series Processors on LGA 2011-v3 Socket
Supports 14nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0*
|Memory||" 8 x DIMM, max. 128GB, DDR4 3466(OC)/ 3400(OC)/ 3333(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2933(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2666(OC)/ 2600(OC)/ 2400/ 2200(OC)/ 2133 MHz
Quad channel memory architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
|Multi-GPU Support|| Supports NVIDIA® 4-Way/3-Way/Quad-GPU SLI™ Technology*
Supports AMD® 4-Way/3-Way/Quad-GPU CrossFireX™ Technology*
* 28-LANE CPUs can only support up to 3-Way SLI™/ 3-Way CrossFireX™
|PCI Slots||• 5 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (PCI_E1~PCI_E4 & PCI_E6*), support up to 4-way mode.
- 1-way mode: x16/x0/x0/x0/x0
- 2-way mode: x16/x0/x0/x16/x0**, x16/x0/x0/x8/x0***
?- 3-way mode: x16/x0/x0/x16/x8** x8/x8/x0/x8/x0***
?- 4-way mode: x8/x8/x0/x16/x8**, x8/x8/x0/x8/x4***
• 1x PCIe 2.0 x1 slot (PCI_E5)
* PCI_E6 slot, U.2 port and M.2 PCIe 3.0 x4 share the same bandwidth. Please refer to page 33 for PCIe bandwidth tables.
** For the CPU that supports 40 PCIe lanes
*** For the CPU that supports 28 PCIe lanes
|Storage||• Intel® X99 Chipset
• 10 x SATA 6Gb/s ports (2 ports from SATAe port)
• 1 x M.2 slot (Key M)
- Supports up to PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s
- Supports 2242/ 2260 /2280/ 22110 storage devices
• 1 x U.2 port*
- Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe storage
• 1 x SATAe port (compatible with 2 SATA ports)**
- Supports up to PCIe 2.0x2
• Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology***
*The U.2 port will be unavailable when installing the PCIe device in PCI_E6 slot.
** SATAe port is backward compatible with SATA.
|USB||• ASMedia® ASM1142 Chipset
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) ports (1 Type-A port and 1 Type-C port on the board)
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports available through the internal JUSB4 connector.
• VIA® VL805 Chipset
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports on the back panel
• Intel® X99 Chipset
- 5 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (2 Type-A ports on the back panel, 1 internal Type-C port on the board, 2 ports available through the internal JUSB3 connector)
- 7 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (3 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connectors)
|Audio||Realtek® ALC1150 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio|
|LAN||Intel® I218-V Gigabit LAN controller|
|WIFI/Bluetooth||• Wi-Fi/ Bluetooth® expansion module with Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 chip
- Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual band (2.4GHz, 5GHz) up to 867 Mbps speed.
- Supports Dual Mode Bluetooth® 2.1, 2.1+EDR, 3.0, 4.0, BLE, 4.2
|Form Factor||• 12.0 in. x 10.7 in. (30.5 cm x 27.2 cm) ATX Form Factor|
|Warranty||3 Year Manufacturer Warranty|