+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** X99S Gaming 7 Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The MSI X99 GAMING motherboards are perfected in every way focusing on an even heavier and more detailed gaming look and feel
- Amazing sound with Audio Boost 2, powered by Creative Sound Blaster Cinema 2
- USB Audio Power
- The highest frag and the lowest lag with Killer™ E2200 Game Networking
- Push your SSD to the limit with M.2 & SATA-Express
- Show off your gaming skills to the world with XSplit Gamecaster
- SteamOS ready out of the box
- Military Class 4 components
- Super stable with Guard-Pro
- Specialised production lines just for GAMING motherboards
- OC Genie 4
Reward your Ears with True Quality
Get ready for ear-drum shattering sound, with MSI Audio Boost 2!Audio Boost 2 acts like a dedicated soundcard by physically isolating the audio circuitry which is separated by a red LED path. Less interference gives a more clear audio signal. A dedicated power input to Audio Boost 2 allows for a more powerful and stable power delivery, resulting in a more explosive and pure sound experience. Thanks to Creative Sound Blaster Cinema 2, you're getting amazing surround sound with just stereo headphones or speakers.
KILLER Game Networking
For the best online gaming experienceKILLER automatically detects and accelerates game traffic ahead of other network traffic. Experience smoother, stutter-free in-game performance and the competitive edge. Game with the lowest latency, most stable connection on the most controllable network hardware available.
Overclocking Haswell-E is limited by Intel because all the internal clocks are linked and cannot be changed separatelyOur next generation OC Engine, now with even lower jitter and power consumption for better stability supports more flexible BCLK adjustments with large stepping (100/125/167 MHz). MSI OC engine also prevents VGA from crashing while overclocking the CPU
|CPU Support||Supports New Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition for LGA2011-3 Socket|
|Chipset||Intel® X99 Express Chipset|
Support eight DDR4 2133/2200*/2400*/2600*/2666*/2750*/3000*/3110*/3333*(*OC)MHz DRAM, 128GB Max.
- Quad channel memory architecture
- Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, support up to 3-way mode
- 1-way mode: x16/ x0/ x0/ x0
- 2-way mode: x16/ x16/ x0/ x0*, 16/ x8/ x0/ x0**
- 3-way mode: x16/ x16/ x0/ x8*, x8/ x8/ x8/ x0**
* For the CPU that supports 40 PCIe lanes
** For the CPU that supports 28 PCIe lanes
Intel X99 Express Chipset
o 10 x SATA 6Gb/s ports (2 ports reserved for SATA Express port)*
- SATA1~6 support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10
- SATA7~10 ports only support IDE mode and AHCI mode.
- Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology (Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1)
o 1 x SATA Express port*
- 1x M.2 port, supports up to 32Gb/s speed**
- M.2 port supports 4.2cm/ 6cm/ 8cm length module
- M.2 PCIe interface does not support RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10.
* The SATA Express port or SATA5~6 ports will be unavailable when installing the M.2 SATA interface module in the M.2 port.
** Intel RST does not support PCIe M.2 SSD with Legacy ROM.
o Intel X99 Express Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 3.0 connectors*)
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connectors)
o ASMedia ASM1042 Chipset
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports on the back panel
o VIA VL805
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports on the back panel
* Internal JUSB1 connector supports MSI Super Charger
Realtek® ALC1150 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
1x Killer E2205 Gigabit LAN controller*
* The Killer Network Manager is only available for Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1 currently. The supported drivers for other operating systems would be available on the website if provided by vendor.
o Supports 3-Way AMD® CrossFireTM Technology*
o Supports 3-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
* Supports Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1.
|Internal I/O Connectors||
- 1 x 24-pin AT x main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin AT x 12V power connector
- 10 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x SATA Express connector
- 1 x M.2 connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 2 x USB 3.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.0 ports)
- 2 x 4-pin CPU fan connectors
- 3 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x System panel connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Power button
- 1 x Reset button
- 1 x OC Genie button
- 1 x Multi-BIOS switch
- 1 x Audio power switch
- 1 x Slow mode booting jumper
|Back Panel I/O Ports||
- 1 x PS/2 port
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 8 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
- 5 x OFC audio jacks
|Dimension||12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm) ATX Form Factor.|