+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** X99S SLI Plus Intel X99 (Socket 2011) DDR4 ATX Motherboard
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Our X99S SLI PLUS comes in an all black design which is perfect for case-modders
- An integrated Clock Generator supports more flexible BCLK adjustments, 100/125/167MHz, for reaching higher overclocking results
- Solid and fast networking with Intel Gigabit LAN reaching speeds up to 1000 Mbps
- Delivers stable 5V over all USB ports - Perfect for bitcoin mining and USB audio DACs
- One-second overclocking through a single button for your convenience
- Supports quad channel DDR4 memory up to 3333 MHz at low voltage up to 128GB
- The best components for stability and performance in extreme conditions
- Quad SLI™ & Quad CrossFire™ Support
- 12x USB 3.0 & 10x SATA 6 Gb/s
- SATA-Express on-board up to 10 Gb/s
- New BIOS features such as Simple/Advanced mode, My Favorites, Hardware Monitor 2, Board Explorer and Memory Try It
GUARD-PRO protects the essential elements which increase stability in the worst conditionsCarefully selected materials, multiple PCB layers and shielding result in the best circuit protection for our motherboards. With MSI ECO Center you can physically cut the power to unused chips to save up to 19% power usage. All key components used in MSI motherboards have all passed military testing ensuring stable operation in the harshest environments. Each and every I/O port is protected against the hazards of Electro Static Discharge. With circuit protection, the MSI motherboard protects the CPU against overvolting and overheating. USB devices are protected from short circuiting too.
Turbo M.2 delivers next generation M.2 Gen3 x4 performance with transfer speeds 3 times as fast as conventional M.2 solutionsTurbo M.2 is the fastest onboard storage solution on the planet. MSI X99 motherboards allows Turbo M.2 (Gen3 x4) to be used at the same time as SATA-Express. All MSI X99 motherboards all come with M.2. Gen3 x4 which offers 32Gb/s, 3x the speed of standard M.2 (Gen2 x2). Combine this with a Samsung XP941 M.2 SSD and your system will reach the speed of light.
Monitor everything with the user-friendly UI and manage the system with included software such as Live Update 6 and ECO CenterCommand Center allows easy visual adjustment of system settings, automatically tune fans and gives complete freedom. It features an integrated unlimited RAMDisk too. Live Update 6 removes all the hassle of keeping your system up-to-date. It scans your PC and downloads the latest Drivers, BIOS and Firmware files straight to your system. ECO Power could also help users to manage their hardware to lower the power consumption.
|CPU Support||Supports New Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition for LGA2011-3 Socket|
|Chipset||Intel® X99 Express Chipset|
Support eight DDR4 DIMMs 2133/2200(OC)/2400(OC)/2600(OC)/2666(OC)/2750(OC)/3000(OC)/3110(OC)/3333(OC) MHz, up to 128GB Max.
- Supports Quad-Channel mode
- Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
4 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, support up to 3-way mode
- 1-way mode: x16/ x0/ x0/ x0
- 2-way mode: x16/ x16/ x0/ x0*, 16/ x8/ x0/ x0**
- 3-way mode: x16/ x16/ x0/ x8*, x8/ x8/ x8/ x0**
* For the CPU that supports 40 PCIe lanes
** For the CPU that supports 28 PCIe lanes
Intel® X99 Express Chipset
o 10 x SATA 6Gb/s ports (2x ports reserved for SATA Express port)*
- SATA1~6 support RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10
- SATA7~10 ports only support IDE mode and AHCI mode.
- Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology (Windows 7/ 8/ 8.1)
o 1 x SATA Express port*
o 1 x M.2 port, supports up to 32Gb/s speed**
- M.2 port supports 4.2cm/ 6cm/ 8cm length module
- M.2 PCIe interface does not support RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10.
* The SATA Express port or SATA5~6 ports will be unavailable when installing the M.2 SATA interface module in the M.2 port.
** Intel RST does not support PCIe M.2 SSD with Legacy ROM.
o Intel X99 Express Chipset
- 6 x USB 3.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 3.0 connectors*)
- 6 x USB 2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connectors)
o ASMedia ASM1042AE
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports on the back panel
o VIA VL805
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports on the back panel
* Internal JUSB1 connector supports MSI Super Charger.
Realtek® ALC892 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
|LAN||1 x Intel I218 Gigabit LAN|
o Supports 3-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
o Supports 3-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology*
* Supports Windows 7 and Windows 8/ 8.1
|Internal I/O Connectors||
- 1 x 24-pin AT x main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin AT x 12V power connector
- 10 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x SATA E xpress connector
- 1 x M.2 connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 2 x USB 3.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 3.0 ports)
- 2 x 4-pin CPU fan connectors
- 3 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x System panel connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x Slow mode booting jumper
- 1 x Power button
- 1 x Reset button
- 1 x OC Genie button
- 1 x Multi-BIOS switch
|Back Panel I/O Ports||
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse combo port
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 8 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
- 5 x OFC audio jacks
|Dimension||12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm) ATX Form Factor|