+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Z170A Gaming M7 Intel Z170 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX (MB-304-MS)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The MSI Z170A GAMING M7 motherboard is designed to provide gamers the best gaming experience through genuine GAMING design, best-in-class gaming features and the latest technology. The Z170A GAMING M7 motherboard is an engineering masterpiece tailored to gaming perfection.
DDR4 BOOST & XMP LED:
By fully isolating the memory circuitry from other components, DDR4 Boost ensures the memory signal to stay pure for maximum performance and stability.
Generate more FPS in games! Use the Game Boost dial with automated overclocking settings that goes up to eleven and reach for 5GHz.
AUDIO BOOST 3 & NAHIMIC:
The ultimate audio solution for gamers, powered by Nahimic Audio Enhancer. With dual OPA1652 AMPs and metal EMI Shielding you get breathtaking sound quality.
MSI GAMING LAN POWERED BY KILLER:
MSI GAMING LAN is powered by the Killer LAN E2400 Network Controller featuring intelligent AES 2.0 to automatically prioritize games above other applications. GAMING LAN uses LAN Protect with 15KV anti-surge protection for safety, highlighted with a red LED in the LAN port.
|CPU||Supports 6th Gen Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processors, and Intel Pentium and Celeron processors for Socket LGA1151|
|Chipset||Intel Z170 Express Chipset|
|Memory||- 4x DIMMs, max. 64GB, DDR4 3600(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2600(OC)/ 2400/ 2133 MHz
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Supports ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
|Slots||3x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 slots* (support x16, x8/x8, x8/x8/x4 or x8/ x8/x2 modes)
4x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x1 slots
*Steel Armour PCIe slots 1 and 2 have more solder points on the PCB for more strength and protects the PCI-Express signals against electromagnetic interference
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports 2-Way NVIDIA SLI Technology
Supports 3-Way AMD CrossFire Technology
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel HD Graphics support
Multi-VGA output support: 1x DisplayPort 1.2, 2x HDMI ports
- Supports HDMI with max. resolution 4096 x 2160 @24Hz / 2560 x 1600 @60Hz
- Supports DisplayPort with max. resolution of 4096 x 2304 @24Hz / 2560x1600@60Hz / 3840x2160@60Hz / 1920x1200@60Hz
- Intel Z170 Express Chipset with RAID**** and supports Intel Smart Response Technology
- 6x SATA 6Gb/s ports* (4 ports reserved for SATAe)
- 2x M.2 slots* supports PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s standards, 4.2cm/ 6cm/ 8cm length M.2 SSD cards.
- Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe Mini-SAS SSD with Turbo U.2 Host Card**
- 2x SATAe port (PCIe 3.0 x2) ***
* M.2, SATA and SATAe ports maximum support 1x M.2_PCIe + 6x SATAs or 1x M.2_SATA + 1x M.2_PCIe + 4x SATAs. Please refer to page 35 for M.2 slots with examples of various combination possibilities
** The Turbo U.2 Host Card is not included, please purchase separately
*** SATAe port is backward compatible with SATA
***** Supports RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices. Supports RAID 0 and RAID1 for M.2 PCIe storage devices (M.2 PCIe RAID volume can be created with UEFI BIOS)
|USB||Intel Z170 Express Chipset|
- 6x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB connector)
- 7x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) p
More links for "**B Grade** Z170A Gaming M7 Intel Z170 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX (MB-304-MS)"
Customers also purchased:
Stock level indicator
New item that you can order before we receive stock. Orders will be shipped on a first come first served basis. If an ETA is available it will be displayed on hover.
Bought to order
Items that are bought by us when a purchase is made, this generally is for highly expensive items, items with a very slow run rate or speciality items
The item is in stock.
The item is out of stock and expected to arrive today.
The item is out of stock and estimated to arrive on the date provided.
Built To Order
The Item is built to order. As you change the options, the stock status will automatically update depending on your selection.
Out of stock
The item is out of stock and estimated delivery date is not known at this time.
Select Loan Product:
For more information click here