Product information: **B Grade** Z170A XPower Gaming Titanium Edition Intel Z170 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX (MB-310-MS)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Supports 6th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4-3600+(OC) Memory
- OC DASHBOARD: Experience easier on-the-fly overclocking under the most extreme condition.
- DDR4 Boost: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost
- USB 3.1 Gen2 2X FASTER: USB 3.1 Gen2 offers performance twice as fast as a regular USB 3.0 connection
- Twin Turbo M.2 64Gb/s + Turbo U.2 ready + USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A + SATA 6Gb/s
- GAMING LAN with LAN Protect, powered by Intel®: The best online gaming experience with lowest latency
- Audio Boost 3: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Nahimic Audio Enhancer: Immersive sound quality that pushes the limits of reality
- Game Boost: This one goes up to eleven; 8 levels of easy overclocking
- GAMING Hotkey: Assign macros, launch your favorite games or do real-time overclocking using a single button
- Designed for overclocking: with OC Essentials and OC Engine 2
- XSplit Gamecaster v2.5: 1 year free premium license to show off your skills and achievements to the world
- SteelSeries Certified: Optimized for SteelSeries gaming gear
- Military Class 5: The latest evolution in high quality components featuring the brand new Titanium Chokes
- MULTI-GPU with Steel Armor: Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports NVIDIA SLI™ & AMD Crossfire™
- Click BIOS 5: Award-winning brand new Click BIOS 5 with high resolution scalable font
- BIOS Flashback+: Easy BIOS recovery without the need of a CPU, memory and VGA card
- GAMING CERTIFIED: 24-hour on- and offline game testing by eSports players for the best gaming experience
|CPU||Supports 6th Gen Intel Core i3/i5/i7 processors, and Intel Pentium and Celeron processors for Socket LGA1151|
|Chipset||Intel Z170 Express Chipset|
|Memory||4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB
Supports DDR4 3600(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2600(OC)/ 2400/ 2133 MHz
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Supports non-ECC, un-buffered memory
- Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
|Slots||- 3x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 slots* (support x16, x8/x8, x8/x8/x4 or x8/ x8/x2 modes)
- 4x PCI Express 3.0/2.0 x1 slots
*Steel Armour PCIe slots 1 and 2 have more solder points on the PCB for more strength and protects the PCI-Express signals against electromagnetic interference
|Multi-GPU Support||Supports 2-Way NVIDIA SLI Technology
Supports 3-Way AMD CrossFire Technology
|Onboard Graphics||- 2 x HDMI™ ports, support a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24Hz, 2560x1600@60Hz
- 1 x DisplayPort, supports a maximum resolution of 4096x2304@24Hz, 2560x1600@60Hz, 3840x2160@60Hz, 1920x1200@60Hz
- Intel® Z170 Express Chipset
- 6x SATA 6Gb/s ports*(SATA1~6)
- 2x M.2 ports
Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 and SATA 6Gb/s standards, 4.2cm/ 6cm/ 8cm length M.2 SSD cards
Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe Mini-SAS SSD with Turbo U.2 Host Card**
- 2x SATAe ports (PCIe 3.0 x2)***
- Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology for Intel Core™ processors
- ASMedia® ASM1061 chipset
2 x SATA 6Gb/s ports (SATA7~8)
* M.2, SATA and SATAe ports maximum support 1x M.2 SSDs + 6x SATAs or 2xM.2 SSDs + 1xSATAe HDD + 2xSATA HDDs.
** The Turbo U.2 Host Card is not included, please purchase separately.
*** SATAe port is backward compatible with SATA.
More links for "**B Grade** Z170A XPower Gaming Titanium Edition Intel Z170 (Socket 1151) DDR4 ATX (MB-310-MS)"
Stock level indicator
New item that you can order before we receive stock. Orders will be shipped on a first come first served basis. If an ETA is available it will be displayed on hover.
Items that are bought by us when a purchase is made, this generally is for highly expensive items, items with a very slow run rate or speciality items
The item is in stock.
The item is out of stock and expected to arrive today.
The item is out of stock and estimated to arrive on the date provided.
Built To Order
The Item is built to order. As you change the options, the stock status will automatically update depending on your selection.
Out of stock
The item is out of stock and estimated delivery date is not known at this time.
Select Loan Product:
For more information click here