**B Grade** WG302 108Mbps Wireless Access Point
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Netgear's ProSafe 802.11g Wireless Access Point sets the standard for next-generation high performance, secure, manageable, reliable wireless local area networks (WLANs). This powerful device provides the ultimate in continuous industry-standard 54 Mbps access to corporate network resources, e-mail, and the Internet for a wireless workforce. Fully compatible with IEEE 802.11g (2.4 GHz), it also can be set for dynamic 108 Mbps 802.11g.** In addition, it is backward compatible to preserve your 802.11b-based investments, providing a migration path to higher performance networking. Wireless Distribution System (WDS) supplies wireless point-to-point bridging, point-to-multipoint bridging, and repeater functionality for deployment over large areas. Advanced security features include up to 152-bit Wireless Encryption Protocol (WEP) data encryption, Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA)***, 802.1x and Virtual Private Network (VPN) pass-through support, and Medium Access Control (MAC) address filtering.
- High-speed networking with IEEE 802.11g, up to 108Mbps in turbo mode
- 40/64, 128 and 152-bit WEP data encryption
- Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) with future upgrade
- Wireless Distribution System (WDS) supports bridging and repeater modes
- Can be used with FSM7326P for 802.3af Power over Ethernet support
- SNMP MIB I, MIB II and 802.11 MIB support
- Plenum rated; appropriate for placement above drop-down ceilings and under raised floors
!!<24-Hour Phone Support
>!! - Netgear's 24x7 support guarantees that if you ever have trouble with this or any product from Netgear there is always someone there to help you on the phone.
More links for "**B Grade** WG302 108Mbps Wireless Access Point"