+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Motion Platform V3 (NLR-M001v3)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 is designed and engineered to be the most advanced professional consumer platform on the market and based on feedback we are certain it can outperform professional platforms far greater in price. The Next Level Racing® Motion Platform V3 is a professional grade motion platform and not only used by sim racers from around the world but also leading universities globally, defence force, training institutions and professional drivers/pilots. The same platform you can put in your home for incredible immersion is also used for advanced professional applications.
Progression from the V1 to V3
We continued our development, innovation and technology to ensure the V3 will exceed user expectation and continue leading the market in design and performance:
• Precision - Updated encoders to provide even further accuracy
• External Design - Completely revised in terms of appearance to accommodate for internal power supply and internal micro controller. V3 is now in Stealth Black with laser cut logos
• Cooling - Passive and active cooling method with adaptive fan speed control to ensure the platform can even be used for more demanding purposes such as commercial centers and events whilst not overheating
• Robust - The V2 was known to be a “bulletproof” kind of product however USB filters and mounting design for springs have been improved further
• Speed – V3 max speed is 200% faster than V1
• Tactile Feedback – Vibration features simulating road bumps, road texture, engine vibrations, gear changes, collisions, rubs & bumps. We use in game telemetry data delivering true and accurate feedback
• Noise – We are confident the V3 is the quietest motion platform on the market. The V3 now has acoustical panels inside to reduce noise of operation even lower than the V1 and V2 which were both known for being surprisingly quiet for a motion platform anyway
• Electromagnetic Motor Shaft Brakes - Usually only used in high fidelity and high cost commercial motion platforms this feature prevents any undesired movement of the seat if the platform is switched off.
Power Source : 110-240VAC 50-60HZ
Max Power Consumption : 350W
Max User Weight : 130 Kg
Ambient Temperatures : -20° to +60°C
Full Performance Temperatures : +5°C to +35°C
Direct bolt on to all Next Level GTultimate and Flight Simulators. (Designed to easily adapt to other cockpits)
Supported Max Weight - 130 KG
Product Weight - 25KG
Boxed Dimensions - 52 X 49 X 26 CM
Boxed Weight - 28 KG
Part Number NLR-M001V3