**B Grade** Wii Games Console
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Nintendo's Wii video game system is designed to attract people, regardless of their age or video game experience, to sit down and play together - whether they're in the same room or on different sides of the globe. As with every new console release, much of the buzz surrounds the specs. The system boasts 512 MB of internal flash memory, two USB 2.0 ports, and a slot for SD memory expansion. Instead of a tray, Wii uses a single, self-loading media bay that will play both 12cm optical discs used for the new system, as well as Nintendo GameCube discs. The real revolution in this system, though, is its controller, called the Wii Remote. Shaped like a TV remote, it's been designed to be easily used by beginners and pros alike. Sensors determine the Wii Remote's position is in 3D space, which means that racing-game steering and a tennis swing, for example, are done through movements of your hand rather than by just your thumbs. What's more, a tiny speaker built into the Wii Remote promises some interactive surround sound experiences. The controller also has a force feedback "Rumble" feature and an expansion port for use with accessories, such as the Nunchuck, which adds an analog thumbstick and trigger buttons. The Wii Remote communicates via the Bluetooth wireless standard and up to four remotes can connect to Wii. Each Wii will come with a game compilation called "Wii Sports," including tennis, golf, baseball and bowling games, that will show off the console's intuitive new controller.
- A compact design that can be displayed vertically or horizontally
- The Wii is backward-compatible to all Nintendo GameCube games and includes four ports for controllers and two slots for memory cards
- The Wii console communicates wirelessly with the Internet via wireless or a Wii LAN adaptor, allowing users to surf the net from the comfort of their couch
- Within the Wii there is an old-school console packed with classic games. Users have downloadable access to 20 years of games
- Gamers can create caricatures which can be used in a range of titles
More links for "**B Grade** Wii Games Console"