**B Grade** NH-L9x65 Low Profile Performance CPU Cooler
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The NH-L9x65 is a taller, performance-enhanced version of Noctua’s award-winning NH-L9 low-profile coolers. With 65 instead of 37mm height and four instead of two heatpipes, the NH-L9x65 is more powerful than its smaller siblings yet retains their 95x95mm footprint, which guarantees 100% RAM and PCIe compatibility on Intel based ITX mainboards and makes the cooler more convenient to work with as it doesn’t overhang near-socket connectors. Thanks to the highly optimised NF-A9x14 premium fan that supports fully automatic speed control via PWM, the NH-L9x65 runs remarkably quiet. Topped off with the professional SecuFirm2™ multi-socket mounting system for Intel and AMD, Noctua’s renowned NT-H1 thermal compound and 6 years manufacturer’s warranty, the NH-L9x65 fuses everything users have come to expect from Noctua’s larger coolers into a compact premium package for space restricted systems.
- Dimensions: Without fan: 95 x 51 x 95 mm (W x H x D). With fan: 95 x 65 x 95 mm (W x H x D)
- Material: Nickel plated copper (base plate, heat pipes), Nickel Aluminium (fins)
- Weight: no fan: about 340 g with fan: ca. 413 g
- Heatpipes: 4x Ø 6 mm
- Fan: 1x 92 mm NF-A9x14 PWM
- Standard: max. 23.6 dB (A), 2500 U / min, 57.5 m³ / h
- LNA: 14.8 dB (A), 1800 U / min, 40.8 m³ / h
- Power consumption: 2.52 W
- Operating voltage: 12 V
- MTBF:> 150,000 h
- Compatibility: Intel LGA 1150, 1155, 1156, 2011, 2011 V3 (Square ILM)
- AMD Socket (original AMD backplate of the mainboard required) AM2, AM2 +, AM3, AM3 +, FM1, FM2, FM2 +
- Manufacturer Warranty: 6 years
More links for "**B Grade** NH-L9x65 Low Profile Performance CPU Cooler"