+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Aer RGB 2 Series Fan - 140mm
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- CAM-powered for seamless software control and nearly infinite customization
- Uniquely shaped, custom engineered light guide creates stunning visual effects, with uniform light dispersion
- Compatible with all HUE 2 controllers and accessories.
- Daisy chain and group fans together for additional lighting effects
- PWM fan with optimized cooling and whisper-low 22 dBA
- Fluid dynamic bearing engineered to last over six years
*HUE 2 supports up to a maximum of 40 LEDs per channel, five Aer RGB 2, or six HUE 2 accessories total.
Mix and Match the AER RGB 2 with any HUE 2 Accessory. With Addressable LEDS, Aer RGB 2 fans provide dramatic lighting effects to complement your system and they sync perfectly with the rest fo yoru HUE 2 accessories.
Each AER RGB features a winglet tip fan blade design producing optimal airflow while keeping the fans as quiet as possible. Fluid dynamic bearings in every fan provide long lasting, near silent operation.
Digital control through CAM
Using our intuitive CAM Software, you'll choose from preset and custom modes to synchronise the Aer RGB 2 fans with other HUE 2 accessories to create the perfect lighting for your PC.
- Dimensions: 140mm: 140 x 140 x 26mm
- Material(s): Plastic, rubber, PCB
- Output LED Quantity: 8 LEDs each
- Fan Rated Voltage: 12V DC
- Fan Airflow: 30.39 – 91.19 CFM
- Fan Air Pressure: 0.17 – 1.52mm-H2O
- Fan Speed: 500-1,500 RPM
- Fan Noise Level: 22 – 33 dBA
- Fan Life: 6 years
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB)
- Fan Connector: 4-pin PWM
- Warranty: 2 years
- 1 x AER RGB 2 Fan
- 1 x Fan Connection Cable - 500mm
- 1 x Fan to Fan Cable - 500mm
- 1 x Fan to Accessory - 500mm
System Requirements: PC with HUE 2 RGB lighting controller and Windows® 10 operating system. Internet connection is needed to download CAM.
Some CAM features require Internet access, a valid email address, and acceptance of our current Terms of Service.