+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Aer RGB140 Series 140mm Fan
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Designed to integrate seamlessly with HUE+, the Aer RGB fan provides optimal airflow and advanced lighting customizations. Group and daisy chain up to five fans per channel from the HUE+ for extensive lighting modes that work in perfect harmony. Select and modify over 10 lighting effects with ease using CAM’s software interface. The Aer RGB fans feature fluid dynamic bearings and winglet tips that deliver enhanced performance and minimize noise levels.
Made For Hue
Connect to HUE+ to unlock a full suite of lighting features designed specifically for the Aer RGB. Enjoy all the benefits that come with HUE+, including CAM’s ease of control and lighting that synchronizes with HUE+ LED strips.
Aer RGB supports up to 5 fans per HUE+ lighting channel. Link them together and designate fans to groups. Aer RGB includes all of the lighting presets from HUE+ and introduces exclusive modes such as the RPM mode.
Fan blades are designed for optimal airflow while keeping noise to a minimum with a winglet-tip design. Fluid dynamic bearings provide long-lasting silent operations.
The Aer RGB fan achieves even light dispersion through specifically engineered light guides and 8 LEDs.
- HUE+ and CAM-compatible for seamless software controls and customizations
- Daisy chain and group fans together for additional lighting effects
- PWM fan with optimized cooling and whisper-low 22 dBA
- Fluid dynamic bearing engineered to last over six years
- Uniform light dispersion with unique light guide design
** HUE+ is required and sold separately**.
- Dimensions: L: 140mm W: 140mm D: 26mm
- Material(s): Plastic, rubber, PCB
- Total Weight: 182.6 g
- Rated Voltage: 12V DC
- Speed: 500-1,500 RPM
- Airflow: 20 – 71.6 CFM
- Air Pressure: 0.20 – 1.81mm-H2
- Noise Level: 22 – 33 dBA
- Lifetime: 60,000 hours / 6 years
- Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB
- Connector: 4-pin PWM
- Warranty Term: 2 Years