+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** H700i Midi Tower Gaming Case (CA-18Q-NX)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The H700i’s unique Smart Device includes features from our HUE+ and GRID+ V3 digital controllers, allowing for effortless control of RGB lighting and fans through CAM software. Customized lighting is streamlined with two integrated and individually addressable RGB LED strips. Don’t waste time checking compatibility, installing, or manipulating physical buttons; our out-of-the box, elegantly controlled CAM software is all you need.
With up to 40% noise level reduction, there’s no compromise between system cooling and silence. CAM’s Adaptive Noise Reduction learns the specifics of your system and adapts as your PC configuration evolves. Machine learning ensures your settings are always optimized for the best gaming experience possible.
The H700i is available in four color combinations to match your taste, and its elegant all-steel construction is shared across all sizes in the new H-series. The tempered glass panel and signature PSU shroud showcase beautiful builds. Cable management can often take more time than assembly. We designed a new cable routing kit with pre-installed channels and straps, on the back of the motherboard tray, for intuitive and easy wiring. We also upgraded our signature cable bar to be adjustable. The right panel is designed with a quick-release switch to enable fast and easy installation of new components and upgrades. The H700i layout ensures you’ll enjoy building your PC as much as you enjoy gaming on it.
We simplified water-cooling installation: a front drop-in bracket is designed for radiators up to 360mm, and integrated reservoir mounting for custom-loop systems. Four Aer F 120mm fans* are included for optimal internal airflow. To preserve your system’s clean looks, front and PSU intakes are fully filtered. Storage installation is a snap with three quick-release 2.5” SSD trays positioned on the PSU shroud. There are also two 2.5” steel trays behind the motherboard and two 3.5” drive cages below the shroud. This storage layout optimizes airflow and interior space for a clean-looking build.
Specification- Dimensions: W: 230 mm H: 516 mm D: 494mm
- Colour: Matte Black/Red
- Materials: SECC Steel , Tempered Glass
- Weight: 12.27kg
- Motherboard Support: Mini-ITX, MicroATX, ATX and EATX ( Up to 272mm or 10.7-inches)
- I/O Ports: 2x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1x Audio/Mic
- Filters: Front , PSU Intake
- Smart Device: 3 x Fan channels with Max 10 W per channel output*, 1x RGB LED port support. *Note : If a splitter is used , fan control is regulated depending on the fan connected to the 4-pin port. Do not use low-noise adapters.
- Expansion Slots: 7
- Drive Bays: 2.5" - 7, 3.5" - 2+1
- Radiator Support: Front - 280/360mm with Push/Pull, Top - 280mm/360mm
- Fan Support: Front - 3 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm (3 x 120mm included), Top - 3 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm, Rear - 1 x 120mm / 1 x 140mm (1 x 140mm included)
- Fans used: Aer F120/F140 - Rifle Bearing, 1200 RPM (120mm) / 1000 RPM (140mm)
- Clearance: CPU Cooler - Up to 185mm, GPU - Up to 413mm, Front Radiator - 60mm, Top Radiator - 30mm, Cable Management - 18-22mm. Originally sold at £141.66+VAT