+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Havik 140 CPU Cooler
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- Six 6mm heat pipes with standard dual 140mm fans for the most efficient conductivity
- Unique fan blades provide quiet 25 dBA operation and highly effective airflow of 90.3 CFM
- Newly patented fins exceptionally slice passing air for increased ventilation and reduced noise
- 100% soldered copper base and aluminum fins with nickel plating to ensure resilience against deterioration, quality, and long life.
- Includes sturdy Intel/AMD mounting kits to accommodate a variety of motherboards and secure the heatsink during transportation.
- Universally compatible to Intel socket 1366, 1155, 1156, 775 and AMD socket AM3, AM2+, AM2.
- Dimensions: 140(W) x 166(H) x 120(D) mm / 135(W) x 160(H) x 60(D) mm (heatsink)
- Weight: 1035g (including dual 140mm fans) / 760g (heatsink)
- Fan Size: Dual 140(W) x 140(H) x 25(D) mm
- Fan Speed: 1200 +/- 10% RPM
- Noise Level: 25 dBA
- Air Flow: 90.3 CFM
- Connector: 3-Pin