+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Kraken X62 AIO Water Cooling Unit - 280mm
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Engineered For Performance
Kraken Series features a new pump that is both quieter and capable of displacing more liquid than previous generations. The enhanced design achieves superior cooling with efficiency while keeping acoustics to a minimum.
Master Your Control
The new Kraken enables independent tuning for the fan and pump performance. Through CAM’s intuitive designs and full software integration, the most precise and sophisticated controls can be made with ease.
Light Your Way
Customize the pump with the most advanced lighting effects. The Kraken Series includes numerous customizable presets and reactive modes to respond to changes in system conditions, such as temperatures and audio output.
All New Radiator Fans
The Aer P Series radiator fans are designed for liquid-cooling perfection. It features a chamfered intake and fluid dynamic bearing that provides silent operations, durability, and powerful cooling performance.
Reinforced Extended Tubing
Fine nylon sleeves are added to strengthen the rubber tubing. As an added protective layer, it shields your Kraken cooler tubes from potential damage during handling.
- Dimensions (LxWxH)(mm): 315 x 143 x 30
- Material: Aluminum
- Weight: 1.29g
- Preset Modes: Fixed, Breathing, Fading, Pulse, Spectrum Wave, Marquee, Covering Marquee, Alternating, Loading, Heat Exchange,
- Reactive Modes: Smart and Audio
- Control Type: Software with CAM
Pump & Water Block
- Dimensions (LxWxH)(mm): 80 x 80 x 52.9
- Material: Copper, Plastic
- Variable Pump Speed: 1,000 - 2,800 ± 300 RPM
- Pump Control: Silent/Performance/Custom/Manual
- Length: 400mm
- Material: Ultra-low Evaporation Rubber with Nylon Braided Sleeve
- Model: Aer P140 PWM Fan
- Quantity: 2 x 140mm
- Fan Modes: Silent/Performance/Custom/Manual
- Speed: 500-1,800 ± 300 RPM
- Noise: 21-38dBA
- Warranty: 6 Years