+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Phantom 820 Enthusiast Ultra Tower Case - Black
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Phantom 820 is engineered to chill even the most demanding systems, equipped with triple 200mm and a 140mm fans. Maximise the cooling potential by mountin up to nine fans to achieve unrivalled airflow in your chassis. Push the envelope and utilize liquid cooling systems that feature a push-pull configuration with top 280/360mm and bottom 240/280mm radiators up to 60mm thick for unmatched performance. In additional, a rugged base design lifts the enclosure above ground for display and increased airflow. The Phantom is reinvented again by following its legacy of remarkable asymmetrical and award winning design.
- Dimensions: 235 x 650 x 612 (W x H x D)
- Integrated HUE lighting for illuminating the exterior/interior of your enclosure
- State of the art 4 channel digital fan controller with 15 watts per channel and LED indicators with brightness indication for fan speed.
- Full dust filter inclusion
- Stylish acrylic window
- Rear I/O white light for visibility in dark environments with a toggle switch
- Weight: 15kg
- Motherboard Support: ATX / XL-ATX / E-ATX / Micro-ATX
- 5.25" Drive Bays: 4
- 3.5"/2.5" Drive Bays: 6
- Front Cooling: 1 x 200mm Fan (included)
- Top Cooling: 2 x 200mm or 2 x 140mm or 3 x 120mm Fans (1 x 200mm included)
- Side Cooling: 1 x 200mm Fan (included)
- Rear Cooling: 1 x 140mm or 1 x 120mm Fan (1 x 140mm included)
- Bottom Cooling: 2 x 140mm or 2 x 120mm Fans (not included)
- HDD Cooling: 1 x 140mm or 1 x 120mm Fan (not included)
- Max CPU Cooler Size: 153mm / 183mn without fan
- Max GPU Size: 333mm
- Cable Management space: 34mm
- I/O Ports:1 x Audio/Mic / 4 x USB2.0 / 2 x USB3.0 / SD Media card reader