+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** OcUK GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Fully unified shader core dynamically allocates processing power to geometry, vertex, physics, or pixel shading operations, delivering an incredibly true-to-life 3D graphics.Support for 128-bit and 64-bit floating point HDR with up to 16x anti-aliasing delivering vividly realistic lighting effects while obliterating ‘jaggies’. Dynamic geometry creation smoothes surfaces and enables incredibly detailed environments, shadows, and effects. Advanced shader processors architected for physics computation deliver amazing performance and visual effects such as smoke, fire, and explosions.
- GeForce 8800 GTS core running at 500MHz
- Shader Clock Speed of 1200MHz
- 640MB GDDR3 Memory running at 1600MHz
- 320-Bit Memory Interface
- 96 Stream Processors
- Shader Model 4.0
- Texture Fill Rate: 24 billion/sec
- Memory Bandwidth: 64GB/s
- Designed For Extreme HD Gaming
- Nvidia Pure Video Technology
- Dedicated Video processors free the GPU Shaders to run 3D applications
- Dual dual-link DVI supports two 2560 x 1600 resolution displays
- HDCP Enabled!!
- SLI ready – Upto 2x the performance of a single GPU (Available on with future driver release)
- True High Dynamic Range Rendering Support – Based on Open EXR technology
- World's first unified architecture supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10
- Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista™
Note: These cards require PCI-E x16 slots, they will not function in a x8 slot so for SLi you need dual x16 mainboard. Finally 500W minimum for PSU and 600W+ is recommended.