Product information: **B Grade** OcUK GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - (Grade A OEM - 3 Months
Below is the original description for this product, any reference to warranty is to be ignored. Warranty for this item is 90 days as with all B Grade items.
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The 8800 series is the world's first DirectX 10 graphics card with full Shader Model 4.0 support. It delivers unparalleled levels of graphics realism and film-quality effects. Even more, it also supports the NVIDIA Lumenex™ engine to give unsurpassed image quality, floating point accuracy, and fast frame rates. Built for Windows Vista™, the 8800 series ensures the best possible performance when running the Windows Vista 3D graphical user interface. The 8800 series complies with many cutting-edge Xtreme-HD features. It provides two Dual-Link DVI connections to support two hi-end, ultra-large, 30-inch LCD monitors at a mind bending 2560x1600 resolution. With an embedded revolutionary HDTV encoder, the 8800 series also supports crystal clear HDTV output up to 1080i. On top of this, it enhances compatibility with other video standards, delivers hitherto undreamt of clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for all video content such as MPEG-2, WMV, WMV HD with NVIDIA exclusive PureVideo™ HD technology. What's more, playback of HD DVD, Blu-ray Disc, and other protected content at full HD resolutions with integrated High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) is fully supported.
- GeForce 8800 GTX core running at 575MHz
- Shader Clock Speed of 1350MHz
- 768MB GDDR3 Memory running at 1800MHz
- 384-Bit Memory Interface
- 128 Stream Processors
- Shader Model 4.0
- Texture Fill Rate: 36.8 billion/sec
- Memory Bandwidth: 86.4GB/s
- Designed For Extreme HD Gaming
- Nvidia Pure Video Technology
- Dedicated Video processors free the GPU Shaders to run 3D applications
- Dual dual-link DVI supports two 2560 x 1600 resolution displays
- HDCP Enabled!!
- SLI ready – Upto 2x the performance of a single GPU (Available on with future driver release)
- True High Dynamic Range Rendering Support – Based on Open EXR technology
- World's first unified architecture supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10
- Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista™
- Warranty: 3 Months (Grade A Refurb)
!!<>!! Note: This card is 275mm in length so make sure it fits in your case! Also the cards require PCI-E x16 slots, they will not function in a x8 slot so for SLi you need dual x16 mainboard. Finally 500W minimum for PSU and 600W+ is recommended. !!<
***Previously sold for £214.99+VAT!***
More links for "**B Grade** OcUK GeForce 8800 GTX 768MB GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - (Grade A OEM - 3 Months"