+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Dual 11264MB GDDR6 PCI-Express G (GX-04H-PL)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Palit GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Pro represents the cutting edge of graphics card technology from NVIDIA. The 12 nm FinFET manufacturing process is used in the TU102 GPU on the RTX 2080 Ti, this is based on the new Turing architecture and, in combination with the GDDR6-VRAM, this results in incredible speed increases when compared with the 10- series. The Ray-Tracing technology supported by this chip enables incredibly realistic light- and shadow effects. It is from this capability that the name change to "GeForce RTX" emerges.
The Features of the Palit GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Pro at a Glance
- Efficient dual-fan cooler design with RGB lighting
- High GPU base clock: 1350 MHz
- Massive GPU boost clock: 1545 MHz
- New generation of VRAM: 11 GB GDDR6
- Ultra-fast memory: 7000 MHz (14.000 MHz effective)
- Memory bus bandwidth: 352 Bit
- High memory throughput: 616 GB/s
- Pure computational power: 4352 CUDA-Cores (Shader)
- Low TDP: 285 Watt
- Additional PCIe power connector: 2x 8 Pin
- Display outputs: 3x DP 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x USB 3.1 Type C (VirtualLink)
The Cooler Design & Clock Frequencies of the Palit GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Pro
The Palit GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Gaming Pro has a base clock of 1350 MHz. Under heavy load scenarios, the clock frequencies of the GPU automatically increase using GPU Boost 3.0 to up to a boost clock of 1545 MHz. The ultra-fast GDDR6-VRAM operates at 7000 MHz (14000 MHz effective), while the 11 GB capacity helps ensure that immersion in Virtual Reality and gaming at 4K become a treat for the senses. In terms of cooling, this version utilises a powerful and efficient triple-fan design.
- Dimensions: 292 x 58 x 112 mm (W x H x D)
Slot height: 2.5-Slot
- GPU: GeForce GTX 2080 Ti
Manufacturing process: 12 nm
GPU frequency: 1350 MHz
Boost Clock: 1545 MHz
Shader Units (CUDA Cores): 4352
- Memory: 11264 MB
Memory frequency: 7000 (14000) MHz
Memory bus bandwidth: 352 Bit
Memory throughput: 616 GB/s
- Slot type: PCIe x16 (PCIe/PCIe 2.x/PCIe 3.0)
3x DisplayPort 1.4
1x HDMI 2.0b
1x USB Type C (VirtualLink)
- Power supply: 2x 8-Pin-PCIe
Recommended PSU performance: min. 650 Watt
- Features: DirectX 12, OpenGL 4.5, Vulkan API, VR Ready, SLI Ready, NVIDIA NVLink, NVIDIA Ansel, G-Sync HDR, NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0, HDCP 2.2, NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, Tessellation, PhysX, CUDA, NVENC, Adaptive Vertical Sync, VXGI, Super Resolution, 4K Ultra HD Support, SMP, NVIDIA ShadowPlay, Real-Time Ray Tracing
NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX
NVIDIA GeForce RTX opens up a whole new world of possibilities. Powered by the NVIDIA Turing architecture and offering next level artificial intelligence, real-time ray tracing and programmable shading - The RTX series offers unparalleled immersion and up to 6x faster performance.