+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Eclipse P400S Glass Midi Tower Case - Noise Dampened White
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Phanteks Eclipse P400S can support 360mm radiators, 395mm VGA cards, 160mm CPU coolers and up to 270mm PSU's for impressive compatibility with enthusiast level hardware. The Phanteks Eclipse range are also fully compatible with the new Asus Aura RGB motherboard range, and through use of the Phanteks RGB LED adapter cable (sold separately) it can be synchronised with the Aura software to control both interior and exterior RGB functionality.
The Phanteks Eclipse P400S range represents outstanding value for money, combining a host of attractive features with a extremely well built and aesthetically pleasing structure, at a pricepoint that commands attention.
Features- Full Metal Body
- Tempered Glass Side Panel
- 300mm Phanteks RGB LED Strip Included
- Clean interior - Featuring a PSU shroud
- Soundproofing Panels + Top Covers
- Fully equipped with dust filters
- Ready for AIO Watercooling - Supports up to 360mm radiators.
- Equipped with 2 x 120mm fans
- 25 mm cable management space + additional cable compartment in bottom, along with Phanteks Velcro cable ties
- Front I/O (Hidden) - 2 x USB3.0, Headphone, Mic, LED Control, Reset, 3-Speed Fan Controller
- RGB Power Light + Ambient Down Light, choose from 10 different colours, compatible with Phanteks RGB LED Strips
Specification- Dimension: 210 mm x 465 mm x 470 mm (W x H x D) 8.3 in x 18.3 in x 18.5 in
- Form Factor: Midtower
- Material(s): Steel chassis, steel exterior, ABS, Tempered Glass side panel
- Colour: White
- Motherboard support: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX, E-ATX *(up to 272mm wide, cannot use rubber grommets)
- Front I/O: 2x USB 3.0, Mic, Headphone, Reset, RGB LED control
- Side window: Yes
- Soundproofing Panels: Yes, Front/Top/Right Side
- Expansion slots: 7
- Internal 3.5": 6x (2x included)
- Internal (dedicated): 2.5” 2x (2x included)
- Cooling: Front - 120mm Fan x 3 (1 included), 140mm Fan x 2, Top - 120mm Fan x 2, 140mm Fan x 2, Rear - 120mm Fan x 1 (included)
- Liquid Cooling: Front - Up to 360mm (with removal of midplate cover) or 280mm (without removal), Rear - 120mm
- GPU Clearance: 395mm, 280mm (with optional HDD brackets installed)
- CPU Cooler: 160mm
- Cable Management: 25mm
- PSU (including cable): 270mm
- Model: PH-EC416PSTG_WT
- Net Weight: 7 kg (15.4 lbs)
- Gross Weight: 8 kg (17.6 lbs)
- Package Dimension: 300 mm x 555 mm x 520 mm (WxHxD) 11.8 in x 21.9 in x 20.5 in
- Warranty: 5 Years