+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Eclipse P600S Glass Silent Midi Tower Case - Black
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The Features of the Phanteks P600S at a Glance:
- Superbly designed and crafted Midi-Tower supporting motherboards up to E-ATX
- Supports a dual-system with the help of an optional bracket
- Tempered glass side door for easy access
- Integrated insulating material, removable for improved airflow if preferred
- 3x 140 mm fans pre-installed, total of 6x 140 mm and 7x 120 mm fans possible
- Radiators up to 420 mm compatible
- Supports GPUs up to 435 mm long, vertical installation optional, CPU coolers up to 190 mm
- 4x 3,5- and 3x 2,5" slots, up to 10x 3,5 slots available
- I/O Panel with 1x USB 3.1 Type C- and 2x USB 3.0 Type A
The P600S from PHANTEKS Offers Both Form & FunctionThe first thing you notice about the P600S from Phanteks is the exterior. The large side panel in tinted glass comes attached to the case with hinges and swings outwards to the sides. The same is true of the right-side steel panel. The inner part of the front can be easily removed, as can part of the roof. Both elements are equipped with insulating material. Behind it there lies a fine mesh made of a synthetic fibre, this is not just eye-catching - it also serves to provide additional sound insulation if the covers are left off to improve airflow. The net is magnetically attached at the front. Located behind this is the dust filter.
A full seven 120 mm fans can be installed in the Phanteks P600S, three in the front, three in the roof and one in the rear. Alternatively, six 140 mm fans can be installed. Three 140 mm fans are supplied by Phanteks, with two installed in the front and one further in the back. On the back of the motherboard tray is a fan hub providing three 3-pin- and four 4-pin connectors. Of course, the front also supports a radiator up to 420 mm long as well as a radiator up to 360 mm in length in the top .
Plenty of Space for Hard Drives and a Second SystemThe P600S has also inherited the option, from the Evolv X, to install a massive number of hard drives. Using the bundled brackets, four 3,5" HDDs can be installed underneath the PSU shroud. A further six can be installed to the front of the motherboard tray next to the motherboard. The brackets needed (CM-02N-PT) are available from Phanteks as an accessory. The rear of the motherboard tray provides three slots for 2,5" drives.
The Phanteks P600S also offers the option of installing an additional Mini-ITX board in the case. This will require an additional bracket for purchase from Phanteks and comes with (CM-02U-PT) or without (CM-02J-PT) a riser cable. This means that users have the option of installing a secondary system for dedicating to streaming or use as a server for virtual machines.
Three Vertical Slots for Graphics CardsThe Phanteks P600S allows for the vertical installation of graphics cards and even provides three slots for the purpose. A compatible x16 riser cable is not included with the case, but one is available from Phanteks themselves with the correct angle (CM-02T-PT, CM-02P-PT), since a vertically installed graphics card will be set right next to the PSU shroud. For this purpose, there is also a recess for the PCI connectors which is equipped with a sliding cover. If no HDD brackets are installed in the front, then the graphics card can be up to 435 mm long.
The overall impression when it comes to the Phanteks P600S is of unparalleled build quality, and could certainly be used for a workstation build or for modding.
- Dimensions: 240 x 520 x 510 mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: approx. 13,5 kg
- Material: Steel, tempered glass (side)
- Colour: Black
- Form factor: E-ATX (up to 280 mm wide), ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX
- Total possible fans:
3x 140/120 mm (front)
2x 140 / 3x 120 mm (roof)
1x 140/120 mm (rear)
2× 140 mm (front)
1× 140 mm (rear)
- Radiator Mountings (forfeits HDD- and/or fan slots):
1x max. 420/360 mm (front)
1x max. 140/120 mm (rear)
1x max. 280/360 mm (roof)
- Filter: Front, PSU (removable)
- Drive bays:
4x 3,5" (internal; uncoupled; + 6x optional via separately available HDD bracket)
3x 2,5" (internal)
- PSU: 1x Standard ATX (optional)
- Expansion slots: 7
1x USB 3.1 Type C
2x USB 3.0
1x Audio In/Out
- Max GPU length: 435 mm
- Max CPU cooler height: 190 mm
- Max front rad thickness + fan: 95 mm
- Maximum thickness of top radiator + fan: 65 mm
3x 140 mm fans (pre-installed)
1x Fan hub (pre-installed)
4x Hard drive brackets, stackable
1x Vertical GPU bracket
1x Box of screws