+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Enthoo Evolv ATX Glass Mid Tower Case - Black
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Addressing the online community’s desire for the ATX version of the Enthoo EVOLV case, Phanteks have released the new Enthoo EVOLV ATX to the EVOLV series. A premium mid tower chassis with an aluminium exterior with minimalistic design based on the original Enthoo EVOLV. The EVOLV ATX features the quick release side panel system, innovative top radiator bracket, and the new HDD mounting system.
Like the EVOLV, the EVOLV ATX retains the full 3mm thick aluminum outer panels with the quick release system. With the EVOLV series ranging from mini ITX to micro ATX, the EVOLV ATX features a large interior to support full ATX systems. Unleash unlimited possibilities with the Enthoo EVOLV ATX.
Features- Aluminium body (3mm thick)
- Clean interior - Hidden PSU and HDD’s
- RGB LED Illumination - 10 different colours
- Retractable Radiator Bracket - Convenient Installation
-Tempered Glass Sidepanels - Show off your system build with style!
- Quick release panels for easy access
- Equipped with 3 x Phanteks PH-F140SP 140mm Fans, PWM Hub, 35mm Cable Management Space and Phanteks Velcro Ties + additional cable compartment in bottom.
- Bottom and Front Dust Filters
- 2 x SSD Brackets Included
- 3 x Modular 3.5" HDD Bracket included
- Watercooling ready with Reservoir/Pump Mounts and space for up to 360mm radiators on Top/Front Panel
Specifications- Dimension: 235 mm x 495 mm x 510 mm (W x H x D) 9.25 in x 19.5 in x 20.1 in
- Form Factor: Midtower
- Colour: Satin Black
- Material(s): Aluminum (3mm), Tempered Glass (4mm), Steel chassis
- Motherboard support: E-ATX *(up to 264mm wide), ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- Front I/O: 2x USB 3.0, Mic, Headphone, RGB LED control
- Side window: Yes, tempered glass panels (left & right)
- Expansion slots: 7
- Internal 3.5”: 8x (5x included)
- Internal (dedicated) 2.5”: 3x (2x included)
- Air Cooling Support: Front - 3 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm (2 included) , Top - 3 x 120mm, 2 x 140mm, Rear - 1 x 120mm, 1 x 140mm (1 included)
- Liquid Cooling Support: Front 120mm - Up to 360mm, Top 120mm - Up to 360mm, Rear 120mm - 120mm, Front 140mm - Up to 280mm, Top 140mm - Up to 280mm, Rear 140mm - 140mm
- PH-F140SP Included Fan Spec: Speed (rpm) - 1200 ± 250 rpm,, Max Airflow: 82.1 CFM, Static Pressure - 1.33mm H2O, Acoustical Noise - 19dB
- Graphic card clearance: 420 mm (16.54 in) No HDD brackets, 300 mm (11.8 in) HDD brackets installed
- CPU cooler clearance: 194 mm (7.6 in)
- Cable management: 35 mm (1.38 in)
- Memory clearance (motherboard - fan): 120mm: 68 mm (2.68 in) , 140mm: 48 mm (1.89 in)
- Model: PH-ES515ETG_BK
- Net Weight: 13 kg (28.0 lbs)
- Gross Weight: 16 kg (35.5 lbs)
- Package Dimension: 324 mm x 590 mm x 577 mm (WxHxD)
- Warranty: 5 Years