Product information: **B Grade** Enthoo Primo Full Tower Case
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
The bar has been set to a new standard with Phanteks’ release of their first Enthoo series case. Passionate about cooling and the one that brought you the world’s best air coolers, Phanteks enters the case arena with their functional design with exceptional cooling possibilities, the Enthoo Primo.
Accessibility and functionality is what sets the Enthoo Primo on a level of its own. It was constructed from a builder’s point of view with the closest attention to detail. This Enthoo Primo combines innovative design and rich styling that appeal to builders of any caliber. A glimpse through the split window side panel reveals the clean interior, capable of being water cooled, air cooled, or both.
Phanteks’ Enthoo Primo, unleash unlimited possibilities.
- Colour: Black / Blue LED
- Form Factor: Full tower
- 5 Phanteks’ PH-F140SP premium 140 mm fans included
- Material(s): Aluminum faceplates, Steel chassis
- Motherboard support: ATX, EATX, mATX, SSI EEB
- Front I/O: 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, Mic, Headphone, LED switch
- Side window: Yes, split-window design
- Expansion slots: 8
- Power Supply Slots: 2
- Dimension: 250(W) x 650(H) x 600(D) mm
- Warranty: 5 years
- External 5.25” 5
- Internal 3.5” 6 (2x 3HDD cages)
- Internal 2.5” 12 (2x 3HDD cages + 2x doublestack SSD brackets *expandable to 3x)
Cooling (120mm fans)
- Front: 2x
- Top: 4x
- Side: 2x
- Rear: 2x
- Bottom: 4x
- HDD: 2x
- The PWM hub will enable PWM function to 3-pin fans. Total of 11 fans can be connected to the PWM hub.
Extensive water cooling support provides 5 different installation areas for slim and thick radiators varying from single to quad (120mm and 140mm form factors) with clearance for push-pull fan configurations.
Liquid Cooling Features
- Reservoir Brackets
- Pump Bracket
- Front: Up to 240mm
- Top: Up to 480mm or 420mm
- Side without HDD Cages: Up to 240mm
- Rear: 120mm or 140mm
- Bottom: Up to 480mm or 280mm
- CPU cooler 207mm
- Cable management 30mm