Product information: **B Grade** M5M 128GB mSATA Solid State Drive - (PX-128M5M)
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
• No outer case.
• Designed for the limited space in ultra-portable devices.
• Highly compact JEDEC MO-300 form factor incorporating an mSATA 6GB/s connection.
• Light weight (9g max.) and mini size (50.8 x 29.8 x 3.6 mm), only an eighth of the size of the standard 2.5 inch SSD drive.
• The low power design can consume less power and provide extended battery life.
• Extensively tested during development using the latest test equipment and a rigorous multistage testing procedure.
• Passed Plextor’s enterprise-grade Zero Error standard of 500 hours of testing of 400 drives without errors.
• Calculated mean time between failures (MTBF) is an impressive 2.4 million hours, showing the M5M’s reliability.
• Supports the SATA Device Sleep standard incorporating the new DEVSLP state allowing the SSD to communicate in sleep mode.
• With the DEVSLP mode, the M5M can reduce the power consumption to only 1 mW, and resumes from DEVSLP mode only in 100ms.
• In order to meet the needs of consumers, the M5M delivers an effective operating and long battery life of the mobile device.
• Latest server-grade Marvell® 88SS9187 controller ensures fast and reliable operation for all applications.
• Sequential mode performance of up to 540MB/s read and up to 320MB/s write, boosts the responsiveness of ultrathin laptop and tablet PCs.
• Random read speeds of up to 80K IOPS and write speeds up to 76K IOPS at 4K file size, give maximum real-world performance benefits.
• Advanced True Speed technology provides long-term sustained performance for all data types and prevents speed drop.
- Capacity: 128GB
- Memory Type: Micron MLC NAND Flash memory
- Form Factor: mSATA
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s (SATA III)
- Controller: Marvell 88SS9187
- Sequential Read: 540MB/s
- Sequential Write: 320MB/s
- 4KB Random Read: 80,000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write: 76,000 IOPS