Product information: **B Grade** Aidos Direct Contact CPU Cooler
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
AIDOS “Designed in Germany – Made in China”, is a compact size cooler manufactured by several patents to reach advanced performance, quality and environmental protection . With multiple mounting kits and compact size, AIDOS can fit to most cases /boards , a full package and at a budget price point.
Key Features- Non-Copper base design (C.D.C. - CPU Direct Contact)
- Patented pressing heat-pipe / fin technology to prevent heat-pipe damage risk
- Patented Solder-less louver fin assembly for heat-pipe ventilation increased
- Less Junk pollution, an exclusive green environmental protection cooler
- Compatible with all modern sockets of INTEL& AMD at market
- Anti-Vibration rubbers used to minimize vibration
- Point of view of budget price
- Easy installation and user friendly
Specification- Dimension: 95(W) x 55(D) x 136(H) mm
- Base Material: CPU Direct Contact (C.D.C.)
- Fin Material: Aluminum Alloy; Solder-less fins assembly
- Heat-pipe: ƒ³6mm
- Fan Dimension: 92(W) x 92(H) x 25(D) mm
- Voltage Rating: 12V
- Starting Voltage: 7V
- Speed: 1000 ~ 2400 R.P.M.
- Bearing Type: Sleeve Bearing
- Air Flow: 53.02 CFM (Max.)
- Air Pressure: 4.2 mmH2O (Max.)
- Life Expectance: 40,000 hrs
- Noise Level: 29.8 dBA (Max.)
- Connector: 4 pin with PWM