+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Arcadia Mid Tower USB 3.0 Case - Black
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Airflow through large mesh intakes in the front panel provides ample cooling to performance components. The Arcadia also features water cooling support in the form of a 240mm radiator bracket in the top panel.
Arcadia presents a new ethos in an affordable case range. Laden with attractive, premium features, the Arcadia manages to present an enthusiast class experience into a product with a small price tag.
With numerous technical features, the Raijintek Arcadia offers end users a host of options previously unthinkable at this price point.
The Arcadia is perfect for system builders and performance enthusiasts.
- USB 3.0 super speed port (internal)
- Dust-control filters for all mesh area
- Supports VGA card up 400mm
- Elegant and classic design with airflow efficiently and massively
- Sport car theory of inlet air design for superior airflow
- Tool-free system for ODDs and HDDs
- Supports up to 4 fans (four 120mm) and 6 HDDs (3.5” or 2.5”)
- Whole black coated interior
- Accommodate an internal 240 mm radiator at the top
- Rear tubing holes for water cooling
- Supports 160mm height cooler, Raijintek all coolers except NEMESIS and THEMIS Evo
- M/B Type: ATX/MICRO ATX
- Power Supply: PS-2
- Power Supply Integration: Internal Bottom PSU
- 5.25" Drive Bays: 2
- 3.5" Hidden: 4(1 exposed + 3 hidden)
- 2.5" Device: 2
- I/O Panel USB3.0 * 1 + USB2.0 *1; HD Audio x 1
- PCI Slot: 7
- ODD Tool-free
- HDD Tool-free
- Fan Filters
- CPU Cooler Height: 160mm max.
- Graphic Card Length: 400mm
- Cable Management Regular
- Water Pipe holes: 3
- Front Cooling Fan 120mm: 1 (option)
- Rear Cooling Fan 120mm: 1 (pre-installed)
- Top Cooling Fan 120mm: 2 or 240mm radiator (option)