Product information: **B Grade** Tisis Dual Element Extreme CPU Cooler
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- 100% Nickel heat-sink, efficient 8mm Heat-pipe*6 & Dual-tower extremely large dissipating area
- Dual 14025 fans pre-installed ;
- 14025 PWM fan - Low noise & outstanding air flow as well pressure
- Multiple mounting kits for INTEL 2011/1366/1156/1155/1150 & AMD AM2/AM3 .
- Special hole design on fins to provide excellent air flow and cooling efficiency .
- Triple fans installed option and anti-vibration rubber attached.
- User friendly design - Multiple socket compatibility , triple fan option and anti-vibration attached
- Dimension: 140(W) x 130(D) x 166.5(H) mm
- Heatsink: Patented Copper base. Fins - Aluminum Alloy; soldering
- Fan Voltage Rating: 12V (0.13 Amp)
- Fan Starting Voltage: 7V
- Fan Speed - 600 ~ 1000 R.P.M. (PWM) - 1000 R.P.M. (w/o PWM)
- Air Flow - 70.2 CFM (Max.), 1 fan
- Noise Level: 23 dBA