+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Triton AIO Water Cooling Solution
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these (Motherboards may be missing I/O shields).
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
- 240mm Aluminium Radiator
- Low-noise pump with graphite pipe
- Nickel-plated copper cold plate
- Resevoir with 2 Integrated LED's
- Red, Green, Blue or Transparent Coolant
- 2 x 120mm fans, Manually adjustable
- Easy & Secure installation
- Compatible to almost all sockets.
- Fan Dimension 120 x 120 x 25 (mm)
- Fan Speed 1000 - 2600 RPM
- Fan Airflow 38.889 - 100.455 CFM
- Fan Air Pressure 0.744 -4.819mm H2O
- Fan Noise Level 21.6 - 41.6 dBA
- Fan Rated output 0.08 - 0.48 A
- Power Consumption 0.96 - 5.76 W
- Connector 3 pin
- Radiator Dimensions 275 x 120 x 32 (mm)
- Radiator Material 100% Aluminium
- Pump Dimensions 38 x 56 x39 (mm)
- Pump Bearingh Type Graphite Pipe and Ceramix Axis
- Pump Q-Max 120L/Hr
- Pump noise 18 dBA
- Pump Life Expectancy 50,000 hours
- Pump Speed 3000 RPM @ 12v DC
- Pump Power 4 W
- Copper Cold Plate
Two Year Warranty
The unit comes with a Warranty Void Sticker covering the fill port on the main unit. This is to prevent novice users from opening the system. By opening the unit to add the dye, the manufacturer assumes that you have a level of expertise required to carry out the task.
You must not use specialist coolants in this cooler. Only use of coolands based on distilled water using dyes is covered under warranty
Removal of the Warranty Void sticker will only void your warranty if signs of misuse or excessive modification is detected.