**B Grade** Blade 17.3" LED Intel Core I7, 8GB DDR3, 64GB Cache SSD & 500GB HDD, GTX 660M Lapt
- Intel Core i7 2.20GHz (3.20GHz) Quad Processor
- 8GB of DDR3 RAM
- 64GB SSD
- 500GB 7200RPM HDD
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M 2048MB GDDR5 Dedicated graphics
- Dolby Surround
- 17.3" True HD LED
- 1yr Warranty.
Product information: **B Grade** Blade 17.3" LED Intel Core I7, 8GB DDR3, 64GB Cache SSD & 500GB HDD, GTX 660M Lapt
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Each Razer system packs the power of a full size gaming PC into an incredibly sleek and lightweight form factor, designed for incredible performance without compromising true portability. Our vision is to bring gaming beyond the desktop and delivering hardcore PC gaming on-the-go.
Razer is all about revolutionizing and enriching your gaming experience. Introducing a whole new way of playing games is the purpose of our systems. Razer goes beyond the limitations and constraints of today’s PC and redefines how you control your systems. Razer is continually working to develop intuitive and innovative ways for gamers to play games.
Performance is significant for gamers but we believe design is also essential. All components of our systems revolve around the blending of function and form. We want gamers to have the ability to go anywhere and play any game with a system that delivers the power of a desktop, with the conveniences of a true laptop. We eliminate the process of choosing between performance and portability by providing you with the ultimate solution of having both in our systems.
One area Razer truly dedicates its time on is technology. With a team of highly skilled engineers and designers devoted to developing cutting edge technology; we were able to develop the Razer Blade integrating an all new innovative user interface to give you a whole new way of playing games efficiently and intuitively. In order to achieve the single-minded goal of providing the best gaming experience, Razer continues to push the envelope for technology and innovate the way you game on a PC.
The Razer Blade comes equipped with Synapse 2.0; our ground breaking application that instantly stores your custom settings and add-ons online in the cloud and lets you retrieve them at will from any location. You can re-bind buttons, assign macros and change any setting just to your preference and gain access to it anytime, anywhere. Synapse 2.0 not only stores your setting but will also automatically install the latest driver and firmware update, ensuring that you and your Blade stay at the top of your game.
- NOTE: This is a US QWERTY keyboard, UK version NOT available! Only difference is $vs£ key, software can be set to give you £ however.
- Processor: Intel Core i7 2.20GHz (3.20GHz Turbo) Hyper-Threading CPU
- Intel HM77 Express Chipset
- 8GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel memory
- 64GB SATA III SSD with Cache acceleration (Cache Drive ONLY - Not SSD / OS Drive)
- 500GB 7200RPM HDD
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M 2048MB GDDR5 PCI-Express graphics card with Optimus Technology
- 17.3" Full HD 16:9 ration, 1920x1080 LED Backlit screen
- Razer Switchblade interface
- Razer Anti-Ghosting Keyboard
- Razer Synapse 2.0
- HD Webcam
- Built in Digital 7.1 surround Audio support Dobly Home Theater 4 Audio
- 1x HDMI 1.4 output
- 3x USB3.0
- 1x 3.5mm Audio Combo Jack
- 1x Kensington Lock
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet Port
- 1x Integrated Intel Wi-Fi 802.11 A/G/N
- 1x Integrated Bluetooth 4.0
- Windows 7 Operating System (Upgrade to Windows 8 from Micrsoft for £14.99)
- 1yr Warranty
- Dimensions: Width: 16.81 inches (42.7cm) x Depth: 10.90 inches (27.7cm) x Height: 0.88 inches (2.24cm)
- Weight: 2.99kg
- Razer Website: http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-systems