+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
**B Grade** Ripsaw High Definition 1080p Game Capture Card
B Grade items may have been used, have damaged packaging, missing accessories or a combination of these.
Some items may have scuff marks or slight scratches but should otherwise be an operable product.
Professional Streaming Made Easy
So You Want To Stream? With The Ripsaw It's Easy
High Definition 1080p Game Capture In 60FPSLet your audience feel as if they are right there beside you, when Razer Ripsaw broadcasts to popular streaming platforms in crisp clear 1080p at up to 60 frames per second.
Ultra-Low Latency Stream Over USB 3.0Razer Ripsaw captures your game footage as uncompressed raw data and streams it on with near-to-zero latency over USB 3.0. No screen tearing, no artifacts, just ultra-smooth streaming.
Professional Grade Second Audio Mix-InPlug in an aux-in music source or mic-in capable microphone to the Razer Ripsaw’s second audio mix-in channel to conveniently layer your stream with commentary, or the right companion music track.
Support For Next And Last Gen ConsolesRazer Ripsaw comes with additional component cables for plug and play with PC, Razer Forge TV, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, PS3 and Wii U.
Compatible With Popular Streaming Software And ServicesRazer Ripsaw is designed to work with industry leaders like Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) and XSplit, giving you access to a wide range of powerful tools to produce captivating content.
How To Setup A RipsawStep 1 - HDMI from Ripsaw to Console
Step 2 - HDMI from Ripsaw to TV/Monitor
Step 3 - USB 3.0 from Ripsaw to PC
Step 4 - Launch XSPLIT and select Razer Ripsaw
Step 5 - Launch Game and Begin Streaming
- Interface: USB 3.0 only
- Video input: Digital – HDMI / Analog – Component
- Audio input: Digital – HDMI / Analog – RCA L/R
- Audio mix-in input: 3.5 mm mic-in / 3.5 mm aux-in
- Video output: HDMI (pass-through from HDMI and Component input)
- Max capture resolution: Uncompressed 1080p60
- Supported resolutions: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i
- Windows 10/8.1/7 (64/32 bit)
- USB 3.0 powered
CPU: - Desktop – Intel Core i5-4440 3.10GHz or above
- Laptop – Intel Core i7-4810MQ or above
- Desktop – NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 and above
- Laptop – NVIDIA GeForce GTX870M and above
- Memory: 4GB minimum (8GB recommended)
Product size and weight:
- Depth: 130 mm / 5.12 in
- Width: 86 mm / 3.39 in
- Height: 17 mm / 0.67in
- Weight: 183 g / 0.40 lbs
What’s in the box:
- Razer Ripsaw game capture card
- USB 3.0 cable
- HDMI cable
- Component AV cable
- Component AV Multi cable
- 3.5 mm audio cable
- Important Product Information Guide